Somali women were not involved in stroking the fires of somalia civil war

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Here’s proof that somali women didn't play a role in somalia civil war they didn't stroke tensions and inflame the situation by spewing venom.

Women were just as involved. They were cooking for their rebels, sexing their men and making sure they dont get demoralized by chanting battle cries.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If you think Xalimos were innocent in civil war then f*ck you! One of the biggest contributors of Isaaq genocide was a who talked alot nonsense to the world justifying Siad Barre bombs and killing to the north and we had Isaaq s giving infos and snaking their SNM husbands and marrying Siad Barre forces but eventually, these snakey s were killed. I've heard alot of stories how Xalimos contributed to the destruction of Somalia.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Kulu Fitna waa Dumar whispering in the ears of men in the comfort of their beds. Women just want men to bleed too
If it wasn't for women men would still be living in mudhuts roaming barefooted and naked in the wilderness.

Its thanks to women we have clothes, house, highways, technology, i heard the first man to make an airplane was inspired by a woman, he got he every gift but it wasnt good enough cause she wanted fly like a bird so he created the first aircraft

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Women were just as involved. They were cooking for their rebels, sexing their men and making sure they dont get demoralized by chanting battle cries.
Women have no clan as the somali proverb goes And as we all know somalis lie laakinse ruunta bey ku maahmaahan

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you think Xalimos were innocent in civil war then f*ck you! One of the biggest contributors of Isaaq genocide was a who talked alot nonsense to the world justifying Siad Barre bombs and killing to the north and we had Isaaq s giving infos and snaking their SNM husbands and marrying Siad Barre forces but eventually, these snakey s were killed. I've heard alot of stories how Xalimos contributed to the destruction of Somalia.
Women are the backbone of the Somali society let’s be real it’s the men that hold all the cards in somalia, it’s like blaming satan on judgement day for his whispers that lead you astray personally I say the buck stops with men and the females have no share in this anarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts