Somali women should stop being superheroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That take their kids to school show up alone at every school meeting parents evening etc cooking cleaning you name it and singlehandely raising their kids alone they have become the men in the relationship and Somali men are fine with being women that’s taken cared of sitting in coffee shops sipping tea

:damedamn:

Here’s the thing later when a divorce happens this same women is gonna have a mental breakdown after all those years breaking her back and wondering why she was left why not set your standards and what you expect from the marriage early on?

That take their kids to school show up alone at every school meeting parents evening etc cooking cleaning you name it and singlehandely raising their kids alone they have become the men in the relationship and Somali men are fine with being women that’s taken cared of sitting in coffee shops sipping tea

:damedamn:

Here’s the thing later when a divorce happens this same women is gonna have a mental breakdown after all those years breaking her back and wondering why she was left why not set your standards and what you expect from the marriage early on?

Exactly how can you tell a man who has been used to that life with her for 30 years to change. She should have let him know what is expected from the jump and save herself the trouble

Mercury

VIP
Exactly how can you tell a man who has been used to that life with her for 30 years to change. She should have let him know what is expected from the jump and save herself the trouble
Yeah put your standard and expectations early on 5 years down the line you cant complain and say her husband does this and that for her why cant you be like him?

Yeah put your standard and expectations early on 5 years down the line you cant complain and say her husband does this and that for her why cant you be like him?
You get treated how you let others treat you. That goes for everyone. Not gonna lie I woukd try to let my wife be super hero as long as she leave me be lol

Mercury

VIP
You get treated how you let others treat you. That goes for everyone. Not gonna lie I woukd try to let my wife be super hero as long as she leave me be lol

In that case its better to let someone walk away from you than all over you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending