somali women should eat more healthy food because they are too fat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
i never seen a skinny somali woman all of them are fat I understand you are a housewife but they should have treadmill in their house and use it when the family is out at school and their husband is working, you can still eat the food filled with carbohydrates and eat halwa but all the time im seeing fat somali women everywhere I go this is not a healthy life moderation is good and also it is sunnah to exercise and eat moderately healthy, if they are going to become fat after I marry one, then this is a problem

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
i never seen a skinny somali woman all of them are fat
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here :ivers:
Expect to see responses from xalimos saying "the same goes for faraxs all of you are either too fat or too skinny", blah blah blah.
Then this thread will devolve into a 20 page gender war :kodaksmiley:

Where do you all live? North America? :what1: All the somali male and females I've meet are caato well except for some old habbos and adeers

It's because you all live in obese epidemic ridden US/Canada :what:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
i never seen a skinny somali woman all of them are fat I understand you are a housewife but they should have treadmill in their house and use it when the family is out at school and their husband is working, you can still eat the food filled with carbohydrates and eat halwa but all the time im seeing fat somali women everywhere I go this is not a healthy life moderation is good and also it is sunnah to exercise and eat moderately healthy, if they are going to become fat after I marry one, then this is a problem
Horta heres an Idea if she puts on weight and you dont like it than help her support her Cook healthy meals and train together so you both lose weight

intaa hadaad ka soo bixi waydo than you shouldnt complain when she gets fat

Married somali women are both mothers and fathers to their children.the husband is either at work or chilling at Starbucks or caribou.how are they going to have a time to exercise or eat healthy when they get no support from their husbands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending