Somali women secretly hate their dad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!

They just can't seem to hide it no more, their level of self hate have reached embarrassing heights. In fact somali fathers are not deadbeat, and even if they were, how does it make you look when you're all up on twitter exposing them like that? Lets say your dad was deadbeat, you should cover it, and not expose his sins.
And somali dads are not even as deadbeat as other fathers of different ethnicities, white, black, and hispanic fathers are much worse, and will leave their children, while a somali father might be wasting time on a makhayaad, but he couldn't dream of leaving his kids. Yeah sure you might know some somali dad who did, but it is nowhere near other fathers, as african American dads.

These twitter xalimos have done a perfect job tarnishing somali dads reputation by over exaggerating a problem which is close to non- existent.

They're just doing it for fake sympathy, at the expense of somali fathers.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I think this is a western Somali problem. I've noticed most/all of fathers back home are gold, my grand father AUN and all my uncles in Somalia are/were amazing dads, great relationships with all their kids and they provide whatever they can with what they have.

however all the my uncles in the UK are a lost cause :farmajoyaab:

I agree with the fact, that many Somali fathers are deadbeat and don't take care of their kids ( Not mine Alx :it0tdo8:)
But the fact, that she said they're abusive is just straight up lying. That's rare in our culture.

They just can't seem to hide it no more, their level of self hate have reached embarrassing heights. In fact somali fathers are not deadbeat, and even if they were, how does it make you
look when you're all up on twitter exposing them like that? Lets say your dad was deadbeat, you should cover it, and not expose his sins.
And somali dads are not even as deadbeat as other fathers of different ethnicities, white, black, and hispanic fathers are much worse, and will leave their children, while a somali father might be wasting time on a makhayaad, but he couldn't dream of leaving his kids. Yeah sure you might know some somali dad who did, but it is nowhere near other fathers, as african American dads.

These twitter xalimos have done a perfect job tarnishing somali dads reputation by over exaggerating a problem which is close to non- existent.

They're just doing it for fake sympathy, at the expense of somali fathers.

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

That is far from the truth. I am a Somali guy and Somali girls are right. Walahi majority of Somali fathers (not all) are fucking deadbeat and they know it.

That is far from the truth. I am a Somali guy and Somali girls are right. Walahi majority of Somali fathers (not all) are fucking deadbeat and they know it.
True, but they aren't Abusive or controlling like the girl claimed. They just aren't there for their kids and don't really care about them. Sad.

I think this is a western Somali problem. I've noticed most/all of fathers back home are gold, my grand father AUN and all my uncles in Somalia are/were amazing dads, great relationships with all their kids and they provide whatever they can with what they have.

however all the my uncles in the UK are a lost cause :farmajoyaab:
Tbh the sisters need to get real and marry good men. Most smart ppl can sense a good or bad spouse from a mile away. Most muslims get married quickly because they don't believe in dating and as a result they don't get to really know the person and what they're like when you live with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending