Somali women kidnaps kids from Xamar

This women stole 5 kids from a single mother for organ trafficking. 3 have been found abused and the last 2 are missing. She goes back and forth from europe to Somalia so she can’t be tracked.

Can you give us more info, where did you hear this. She looks familiar, probably from SM. I am sure if Somalis in Europe are informed and given enough evidence they can take her to court. This is not the first Somali woman I am hearing doing this, its sad and disgusting that our women are taking part in this evil.

Somali women scare me.
The
Can you give us more info, where did you hear this. She looks familiar, probably from SM. I am sure if Somalis in Europe are informed and given enough evidence they can take her to court. This is not the first Somali woman I am hearing doing this, its sad and disgusting that our women are taking part in this evil.
Wallahi fr- also I’ll give out more info. Somali and foreign intelligence are also trying to track her

Evil woman wallahi. She looks like a danyeer
:snoop:

This woman is saying she took her kids but she is also defending her too. Now I remember her btw, I use to watch her and never expected this type of controversy to surround her. I pray she is not hurting those kids if this is true.