Somali women -- how do you express interest in a guy? **serious topic**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this girl that I see about 1-2 times a month, we are always friendly and smile. I have her number and she knows, however I only have it due to sheer circumstance (basically via doing some errands for a relative).

My question to the halmos on SS is, if you're interested in a guy, how do you express it, if at all? Or do you just wait for a guy to do everything??? I'm really curious, i've never had a somali girl be direct in her interest. In fact I knew this one girl who told her friends she found her husband (me) and I never had a clue she was that into me. Unfortunately I wasn't digging her that much.....she was kinda cute but too loud and chubby.

I'm a 28 year old guy and still haven't got the memo....

ps guys for once no trolls pls. i don't want to hear any mention of "ashy abdi" or "", not this time.

Approach her sxb make ur move, its haa ama maya :manny: girls are shy

good point. I have her number....I'm gonna text her in 3 days.

"hey how are ya? :)"
"your super cute mashallah. you wanna get coffee?"

-----
super cringe i know. but what the hell. i gotta make a move soon or else she'll be taken. she's really banging :patrice:

my issue is somali women are not like cadaan women. some somali women think a coffee date is an invitation to fornicate. i've had one freak out one time, although i was 19 at the time.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

-----

super cringe i know. but what the hell. i gotta make a move soon or else she'll be taken. she's really banging :patrice:
Sxb, she is probably digging you as well but shy. Call her, u got nothing to lose :damedamn:

I really feel bad for Somali women. Basically the only guys they ever have a chance with are the ones that express interest in them first? Seems extremely inefficient and limiting. It's like a jobseeker only willing to work for companies that come to recruit first.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
@showme7

If I was the girl, I’d show my interest by talking to you lots. I wouldn’t start the conversation but I’d continue. However, most of the telltale hints would be when we’d meet. :ohno:

-----

my issue is somali women are not like cadaan women. some somali women think a coffee date is an invitation to fornicate. i've had one freak out one time, although i was 19 at the time.
You should call her and ask her out instead of asking her out in a massage

I like this girl that I see about 1-2 times a month, we are always friendly and smile. I have her number and she knows, however I only have it due to sheer circumstance (basically via doing some errands for a relative).

My question to the halmos on SS is, if you're interested in a guy, how do you express it, if at all? Or do you just wait for a guy to do everything??? I'm really curious, i've never had a somali girl be direct in her interest. In fact I knew this one girl who told her friends she found her husband (me) and I never had a clue she was that into me. Unfortunately I wasn't digging her that much.....she was kinda cute but too loud and chubby.

I'm a 28 year old guy and still haven't got the memo....

ps guys for once no trolls pls. i don't want to hear any mention of "ashy abdi" or "", not this time.
Is she outgoing or shy? If she is outgoing then you got to just get straight to the point. If she is shy try to ease in to asking her out.

I don't think you guys have enough interaction. But since you are the one who likes her try to see her more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.