Somali women at a trade fair in Milan, Italy - 1964

Status
Not open for further replies.
6cd17c4c5d384cb3472cf6419c20a7ae.jpg

Somali Woman***

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Why are you folks suprised? My mother keeps telling me Somalis of bari hore looked better than their contemporaries. :manny: I think its GMO/ processed food, excess sugar consumption and inactivity that are to blame.

Why are you folks suprised? My mother keeps telling me Somalis of bari hore looked better than their contemporaries. :manny: I think its GMO/ processed food, excess sugar consumption and inactivity that are to blame.
That probably is the reason why, but it's weird how's there's that much of leap in appearance. When I went back home to hargeisa , to see a girl of that beauty was a rarity. Equally, this could all be an exaggeration from the nostalgia of the good ol days.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
And the bee keeper suits are also to blame. Women are less motivated to care for themselves if they know they can't show it off.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
And the bee keeper suits are also to blame. Women are less motivated to care for themselves if they know they can't show it off.

I suppose you'll say Hazmat suits are all the rage. You have a bias. Personally, I like the freedom of going outside and no one recognizing me. They may stare but I have anonymity. It's like being on sspot but more attention. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending