Somali women are what's saving the Somali name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
From Jamila Gordon to Muhubo fabulous, Somali women are the force behind saving the Somali name. Yes I've used Muhubo fabulous, yes she might be a fob, but she started from nothing and now she owns her own company, she was the first successful YouTuber. We have Somali women who are doctors, nurses, CEOs, ground breaking models, directors, authors, U.N officials.

Educate a Somali woman and you will educate the whole nation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My Somali brothers I love you all.

Wa billahi Towfiq.:it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
1464919155231.gif

Without us fellas our nation would cease to exist. If a Somali girl marries an Ajnabi then her kids will adopt the identity of their father.
:mjohreally:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
From Jamila Gordon to Muhubo fabulous, Somali women are the force behind saving the Somali name. Yes I've used Muhubo fabulous, yes she might be a fob, but she started from nothing and now she owns her own company, she was the first successful YouTuber. We have Somali women who are doctors, nurses, CEOs, ground breaking models, directors, authors, U.N officials.

Can you name these Somali female CEO's?

Goddamn gender wars. Some of the women here are starting to put me off Somali women. Now whenever I meet a Somali girl irl, I question if she is a SS chick. Kkkk

Please, don't let us hold you back from achieving maximum potential by marrying the tyrone/roger of your dreams. Bye Felicia :mjpls:

tumblr_inline_mju8yhBWkm1qz4rgp.gif

way ahead of you sis i have transitioned into a korean woman and elevated my lifestyle. i made a post much like this listing somali women currently taking over pop culture. the males were very angry and said they've never heard of them, i then asked them to list men in similar fields taking over. i literally heard ACTUAL crickets sis. crickets.

somali men aint shit!!! 2017 is our year (just like every other year but i digress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts