Somali women are spreading the gospel now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tdoug

Bidaar is a Benediction

Somali habaryars are spreading the Jesus da'wah hardcore these days. Subhanallah we thought henny and HD o videos was the biggest obstacle to taqwa but now you've got 60 year old ayeeyos with henna on their hands, a colorful dirac on their back, and a walking stick to support their arthritis ridden legs bigging up the naked Palestinian with only a loincloth to cover his ceeb.

Once you get the holy ghost into a xalimo you can never talk her out of the kaniisad. It's hallelujah from dawn to dusk, and three Hail Marys from fajr to 'isha. Wallahi I've given up on this generation.

I used to think it was harmless for my eedo Fartun to have a Christmas tree this time of year, all those pretty lights and baubles, and that if she praised the Fatherless Nabi then, after all, he deserves to be praised, but after seeing all these xalimos with prayer bumps on their forehead from doing hours long sajdah for Ciise ibnu Maryam maybe it's not all as innocent as it seems.

Even I don't have prayer bumps, and I pray five times a day - seven, if you count two Sunnah prayers.

Waryaadha fear Allah, the Lord of the universe, and don't convert to the Jesus manhaj.

Wallahu Musta'aan.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Would you look at that, we're just like every other race and ethnicity. Who would of thought?

Tdoug

Bidaar is a Benediction
Welcome back Bidar wanagsan
How many gaalo have you converted with your plunging cleavage huuno? We need your feminine charms in the missionary wars.

I've converted thirteen in recent years, but unfortunately some of them are still drinking Scotch whisky on the rocks

Tdoug

Bidaar is a Benediction
Would you look at that, we're just like every other race and ethnicity. Who would of thought?
Can’t fault you there my guy.
Christian xalimos make better wives than other xalimos. When you have a fight they turn the other cheek, all four of them. Can you imagine @Reiko turning any cheek? She'll want to use the strap-on against your cheeks saxib.

So we should be grateful for small mercies

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Can’t fault you there my guy.
Christian xalimos make better wives than other xalimos. When you have a fight they turn the other cheek, all four of them. Can you imagine @Reiko turning any cheek? She'll want to use the strap-on against your cheeks saxib.

So we should be grateful for small mercies
@Reiko
59141964.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How can she leave Islam for a religion that says Jesus is God????? Istaqfurulaaah

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
They're not Somali women. They're Amxaaro. Islam and Somalinimo go hand in hand.
Once you leave Islam, you're no longer Somali in my books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts