Somali women are Size Queens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** is banned in Somalia, half the country is controlled by Jihadists. Suugo statistics.
thats true, they made that shit up.

speaking of, the funniest thing happened to me while i was in somalia. i was just browsing the internet when some dirty page pops up.( i assumed it was dirty because of the warning). The warning was few lines in somali that started with ' walaal illahay ka baq':gucciwhat:
i couldn't stop laughing:russ:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Somalis are above average. btw women don't need penetration to reach orgasm. their clit is the most sensitive part (you must know everything about the clit). but a kintirless xalimo would need a hardcore pussy pounding to feel some pleasure.
hardcore malab pounding :icon lol: z3zrULC
here is the world most view categories in ****hub. Somali fobs like to watch BBW ****.
what a fucking shame

https://bs.phncdn.com/insights-static//wp-content/uploads/2016/12/2-****hub-insights-2016-year-review-most-viewed-categories-map.png
are we gonna ignore china

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Ladies, do you mind explaining why women seem to have a lot of love for girl-on-girl ****o scenes. do you get turned on by seeing 2 girls eating each others pussy. Men love lesbian **** but I didn't know it was a girl's thing too.
@EternalLightX
here are the top most search categories by gender on ****hub

View attachment 30101
Much more pleasing to watch and get off on then some muscley man groaning and pounding away, whilst the poor woman looks to be in pain. No elegance nothing, straight **** so a joke lol, only idiots watch this kind of ****

here is the world most view categories in ****hub. Somali fobs like to watch BBW ****.
what a fucking shame

https://bs.phncdn.com/insights-static//wp-content/uploads/2016/12/2-****hub-insights-2016-year-review-most-viewed-categories-map.png
Notice how they make Somalia always stick out in Africa, now they're saying skinny niggas like bbw:ftw9nwa:, I'm telling u one of the executives from ****hub has beef against Somalis lol

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Is this real :ftw9nwa: lmao but i dont really care i mean..

It was just a joke
Ok got it.

Btw most of Somali women have huge behind, it is important for a man to have a long stick to work with all dat ass.

Masha Allah ilaahow thanks for giving Somali women big fuuto. Pretty face and fuuto damn.

Much more pleasing to watch and get off on then some muscley man groaning and pounding away, whilst the poor woman looks to be in pain. No elegance nothing, straight **** so a joke lol, only idiots watch this kind of ****
It comes of really fake and no substance although I'll say "amateur" is a exception

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Notice how they make Somalia always stick out in Africa, now they're saying skinny niggas like bbw:ftw9nwa:, I'm telling u one of the executives from ****hub has beef against Somalis lol
Somalis usually have strange fetishes. they like girls with neck rolls, dark gums, uni-brows, gap teeth, tall girls etc...so I wouldn't be too surprised if they find obese women attractive.

VixR

Veritas
Big "monster" dick is a **** aesthetic, irl it's more an acquired taste than it is a desired sought after trait.

Big "monster" dick is a **** aesthetic, irl it's more an acquired taste than it is a desired sought after trait.
:what1:so what exactly do women mean when they say the bigger the better?

**** ruined people tho. giving them false depictions of what sex is and should be.

VixR

Veritas
:what1:so what exactly do women mean when they say the bigger the better?

**** ruined people tho. giving them false depictions of what sex is and should be.
I agree, it's ruined some ppl, but then **** isn't intended for educational purposes.

Guys with rl monster dicks have women walk out on them all the damn time after seeing it. Those same woman may even be consumers of monster dick **** bc of their **** aesthetic, but it's another thing to be a fan of the actual experience.

I agree, it's ruined some ppl, but then **** isn't intended for educational purposes.

Guys with rl monster dicks have women walk out on them all the damn time after seeing it. Those same woman may even be consumers of monster dick **** bc of their **** aesthetic, but it's another thing to be a fan of the actual experience.
I suspect most women who run after 'monster' cocks do so out of curiosity and what they hear from people regarding penis size.

when did you stop watching ****?:hemad:

I don't know how to use the spoiler thing yet.:samwelcome:

VixR

Veritas
I suspect most women who run after 'monster' cocks do so out of curiosity and what they hear from people regarding penis size.

when did you stop watching ****?:hemad:

I don't know how to use the spoiler thing yet.:samwelcome:
Men are far more caught up in penis size than their female counterparts, you're the ones sizing yourselves up and tying it to your manhood, when in reality average is average for a reason. That's not to say there aren't women who have a taste for monster cock, but that's their prerogative. Everyone likes what they like

What made you think that :icon lol:

Men are far more caught up in penis size than their female counterparts, you're the ones sizing yourselves up and tying it to your manhood, when in reality average is average for a reason. That's not to say there aren't women who have a taste for monster cock, but that's their prerogative. Everyone likes what they like

What made you think that :icon lol:
the world has changed. guys are shamed for being average these days.
masculinity is tied to ur cock says, not my personal belief, but it's true. kind of like women are insecure about their looks, even if they aren't ugly.
why else do 99% of women put on make up? To make themselves look better.
cmon now, we have all watched **** at some point in our lives. unless ur telling me u haven't even stopped yet?
:gucciwhat:
teach me how to use the spoiler walaal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending