Somali woman who was called 'terrorist' and a string of racial slurs in WhatsApp group after work row about white privilege is awarded nearly £25,000

Have you guys never heard the stereotype of Somalis smelling bad? I remember this black girl at school approaching me and saying “ wow you smell nice for a somalian” 😭 the audacity .
No I haven’t wth. The schools I went to ppl didn’t care about ethnicity like that, and every school I went to there was a decent amount of Somalis

No I haven’t wth. The schools I went to ppl didn’t care about ethnicity like that, and every school I went to there was a decent amount of Somalis
You’re lucky I went to a school with mostly Jamaicans/ Nigerians and Congolese people. There were only a couple of Somalis and Pakistani/bengalis and we used to hang around with each other.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
The average racist cadaan usually has their thinking done for them by Boris Johnson and the Daily Mail.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So if I move to the UK I might just get deported to Sri Lanka?! Sign me up, man. Been wanting to go for a long time and it looks beautiful:

giphy.gif

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
So if I move to the UK I might just get deported to Sri Lanka?! Sign me up, man. Been wanting to go for a long time and it looks beautiful:

giphy.gif

Barry and Margaret from the Romford council estates are gonna vote UKIP to send the muslamics back to Sri Lanka.

:silanyolaugh: Vote for UKIP for a free permanent holiday to Colombo.

Trending