Somali woman speaks on FGM on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are going off in the quote tweet. No surprise that this account holder is a divest queen coon. Wonder what some Warsame did to her in the past to loop all of us in one category. :dead:putting @Aboow to shame.

I witnessed a public lecture( Sheikh comes with microphone and people gathered around him) addressing fgm and an old lady asked "What if she becomes prostitute?"
He replied if I cut your tongue will you stop eating food. She replied "No."
He went ahead and said "FGM is like cutting the tongue it doesn't stop wanting intimacy. It makes the person not able to taste, it originstes from Fircoon. Do you want to FOLLOW Fircon or the Prophet Muhammad?"
Surprisingly the old lady shouted "Instead of having "prostitute" I will do Fircooni!"

PS: Somalis use prostitute loosely.

I hope Somali girls who post these topics in social media stop it. It is not like it has any impact on the girls back home other than embarrassing us. Female cirumcision is carried out throughout Africa, and other African women are not showing their private parts in social media; so I don't know why some Somali girls have this obsession of embarrassing the Somali name.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Throw the whole Somali ethnicity in the bin, at this point.

I’m proud of my identity but not who I share it with. I thought it will change but if this is how the Western raised diaspora act like then we’re khalas wallahi.

Status
Not open for further replies.