Somali woman pattern, agree or disagree?

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
A pattern I've noticed on somali women located in Toronto, and in London mostly.

The young somali women until puberty behave like normal children, well behaved, respectful, etc. But as soon as the somali woman hits puberty she changes somewhat? What I mean by changes is that they always claim other ethnicities or even other nationalities! This continues until adulthood, where they are introduced to the drug known as shisha and gradually get addicted to it or the toronto alternative, hennessey.

I've rarely seen this occur in places other than Toronto and London. So I ask all the somali men here to share their critiques of somali women so we can help them improve! I also ask somewhat sober somali women to share.

Thanks.

@Suhaib @Disappointed @Factz @nine @Blade1 @MariaMaria @Knowles Any ideas?

Only the London ones, because u guys are hated :mjlol: You should be glad, you're not visibly Somali.
Yes in london it's becoming a trend. Putting the Kenyan or yemeni flag is normal for these girls. I don't look somali at all but I'm proud of my somali heritage and culture these girls should too

Yes in london it's becoming a trend. Putting the Kenyan or yemeni flag is normal for these girls. I don't look somali at all but I'm proud of my somali heritage and culture these girls should too
Really? Every U.K xalimo I've seen has a Somali flag on her Twitter and Instagram. Much more than other ethnic groups. They seem proud.

White

Really? Every U.K xalimo I've seen has a Somali flag on her Twitter and Instagram. Much more than other ethnic groups. They seem proud.
You are a UK somali woman, ofc you'd say that. They are a bunch of shisha addicts that hate being somali so they claim being jamaican, eritrean, yemeni, etc.

Somali girls have hit a new low in Toronto and London.

White

I've never seen a xalimo claim Jamaican
They do it to fit in with the black people of London who are primarily jamaican or west african.

Some even claim somalis used to be enslaved by arabs or the feared white man. London is a cursed city.

A pattern I've noticed on somali women located in Toronto, and in London mostly.

The young somali women until puberty behave like normal children, well behaved, respectful, etc. But as soon as the somali woman hits puberty she changes somewhat? What I mean by changes is that they always claim other ethnicities or even other nationalities! This continues until adulthood, where they are introduced to the drug known as shisha and gradually get addicted to it or the toronto alternative, hennessey.

I've rarely seen this occur in places other than Toronto and London. So I ask all the somali men here to share their critiques of somali women so we can help them improve! I also ask somewhat sober somali women to share.

Thanks.

@Suhaib @Disappointed @Factz @nine @Blade1 @MariaMaria @Knowles Any ideas?
To my fellow somali men! don't raise daughters in the west. Also only educate boys in good areas until age 10 then take them back home and bring them back to get their high school diploma and degree and then move them back to a better country. Do this unless you want gay sons and ajnabi loving daughters.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Other than on twitter I have yet to come across a Somali who claims to be half Yemeni or Kenyan

Like I anyways say, Somalis care so much about other peoples opinions, because Somalis get a bad rep in the media or at school etc they try to identify with something other than Somali

but those people tend to not travel to Somalia or try to understand or discover their Somali identity , because if they did they would feel more proud to be Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending