Somali Woman on Madoow Podcast talking about absolute haram and degeneracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
This behaviour is far more prevalent than we think. I think we should hear her out if we are to have any chance of solving it. Besides I’d rather take this level of degeneracy than see her go to Syria and be married off to some jihadi.

Bro, let it go. There are hoes in every ethnicity. Our women are not 100% pure. Accept that. Move on. Worry about what you can control.

TooMacaan

VIP
How did you even come across this??
That podcast isn't at all popular...so, most likely, you must've already been following her twitter:dabcasar:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Can you focus on the thousands of decent, hard working, cultured haliimos instead of presenting this one anomaly from some obscure podcast. :)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The secular individualist in me doesn't care about what she does, since she seems unperturbed.

The little Ashy Abdi on my shoulder, is face palming ad infinitum. :mugshotman:

His words: "What these Xaramlimos do makes us look bad collectively".

Our girls will be preyed upon by sewer rats bearing apples at every turn. :farole:

The secular individualist in me doesn't care about what she does, since she seems unperturbed.

The little Ashy Abdi on my shoulder, is face palming ad infinitum. :mugshotman:His words: "What these Xaramlimos do makes us look bad collectively".

Our girls will be preyed upon by sewer rats bearing apples at every turn. :farole:

I'm glad that we can agree on this :samwelcome:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This is why I ignore some people in our community in a Perfect world id be preaching for them to change their ways But the world doesnt work like that and nobody can change another person who doesnt wanna change

Only thing we have in common is being Somali and to be honest I dont care what other Somalis do except My family and My circle

Wallahi, she's bad! I'm in love!

DQcnhzeUMAA6V86.jpg:large

DMH-pZZUMAIswD7.jpg:large
DJioM61VwAAgBM-.jpg:large

DJAsrxKW0AA_qeh.jpg

DDN7aSTUAAAh2kQ.jpg:large

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending