Somali vs Somalian

Too many people mistakenly use Somali for the all citizens of Somalia. Somali is an ethnic group that is predominant in Somalia, the self-declared Republic of Somaliland and Djibouti. There are also sizable number of Somali in Ethiopia and Kenya. But importantly not all people in Somalia are Somali. Somalian on the other hand includes all ethnic groups of Somalia like the Madowweyn, Bajuni, Benadiris and many other smaller groups in our beautifully diverse country. So it is important that we make distinction between the ethnicity "Somali" and the nationality "Somalian" to not erase the identity of our compatriots. Diversity is our strength

Nah it's Somali, just like it's Kurd is used for Kurds all throughout the world. The people pushing this "Somalian" thing have an agenda. I suspect you are some sort of a sheegato or non-ethnic Somali, maybe a bantu hiding under guise of RX the judging by your post history.

Nah it's Somali, just like it's Kurd is used for Kurds all throughout the world. The people pushing this "Somalian" thing have an agenda. I suspect you are some sort of a sheegato or non-ethnic Somali, maybe a bantu hiding under guise of RX the judging by your post history.
That counterargument does not work as there is no Kurdish state, obviously everyone knows that when someone uses the word "Kurd", it refers to the ethnicity. But for example even though most people in Turkey are Turks, it would be stupid to call Turkish Kurds Turks. In fact in some way you would be denying their identity. It's the same with non-Somali ethnic groups in Somalia. You should be able to distinguish between nationality and ethnicity.

That counterargument does not work as there is no Kurdish state, obviously everyone knows that when someone uses the word "Kurd", it refers to the ethnicity. But for example even though most people in Turkey are Turks, it would be stupid to call Turkish Kurds Turks. In fact in some way you would be denying their identity. It's the same with non-Somali ethnic groups in Somalia. You should be able to distinguish between nationality and ethnicity.
For minorities in Somali territories, they have a labels that are respectful of their Somali nationality but distinguish. They like to be referred to as Banaadiri-Somali, Bravanese-Somali, Somali-Bantu, Somali-Arab, Somali-Banju etc.

Somali is and will always be the correct word. Anyone else saying otherwise has an agenda, say it with your chest instead of doing these mental gymnastics sxb

Reason is not something you should usually find from the Lamagoodles. Had there been any semblance of reason within the deluded minds of these group of people, they wouldn't keep the country stateless and deny stability for over 3 decades.

It is obvious that several ethnic groups live in Somalia, but what do you do when people have been fed to "homogeneity" nonsense? Just like any other African nation, we need to celebrate our diversity and accept the fact that not every citizen of Somalia is part of the Somali (read it " Lamagoodle paradise wreckers") ethnicity.

But I don't expect much from these deluded people. Walahi, I look at every African nation, and found something in them that you hardly found amongst the Lamagoodle paradise wreckers: Reconciling for the sake of your fellow countrymen and women. Other African nations have had upheavals, some even lost millions in civil war. But at the end, they came together and put the past behind them. However, for the race of Lamagoodle paradise wreckers, everything revolves around "my clan this, my clan that".

Good thread.

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
Stop the bullshit! Everyone from Somalia (that includes all 5 Reagans of Somalia) is Somali.

Country = Somalia
People from Somalia = Somali

reer

VIP
because kurds speak one language kurdish and are a significant minority. bantus speak somali, maay maay or swahili dialects and are weak. same goes for cadcads and reer baraawe and bajunis.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Somalis are Somalians and vice versa. This is a fruitless campaign by the Somcels who are desperately trying to give Somalians the full "Somali" makeover. They and the people before them and their propaganda Reddit bot have failed. Their efforts have resulted in nothing since everyone still uses Somalian as the primary way to refer to you all. Somalian is not a slur. If it ever does become one, then claim like like f@ggot or nigga or Red Indian. Just like I claim my many given nicknames given to me by my forum enemies who I have karbashed online.

Trending

Latest posts