• Somalis

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP

who do you think has the better accent Kenyans or Somalis
Actually the ones directly from Somalia mostly have accents but the ones born on the diaspora and out of Somalia are good in speaking it. Leave alone those habaryars in the west who say No english:mjlol::mjlol: as if they're forced to speak it. About the Kenyan, most of them know it and can speak it quite good, as English is the official language there together with Swahili in Kenya and must be taught in school. Some of them have accents and can't pronounce R and Some L's due to their carrab adeeg. I was raised there and I know it from Experience:mjlol::mjlol::kodaksmiley:

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Actually the ones directly from Somalia mostly have accents but the ones born on the diaspora and out of Somalia are good in speaking it. Leave alone those habaryars in the west who say No english:mjlol::mjlol: as if they're forced to speak it. About the Kenyan, most of them know it and can speak it quite good, as English is the official language there together with Swahili in Kenya and must be taught in school. Some of them have accents and can't pronounce R and Some L's due to their carrab adeeg. I was raised there and I know it from Experience:mjlol::mjlol::kodaksmiley:
Can you link some users i don't wanna let this thread die

We have a better accent. Have you heard Iman speak? She sounds so classy and exotic when she speaks English. Ours is a softer accent while Bantus in general sound like African warlords that kidnap young boys to serve in their armies. We are the clear winner when you compare us.
:susp:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I'd obviously pick the kenyan accent because they tend to put more effort in their pronunciations, somalis on the other hand don't care much about English cause it's gaal language so they see it as inferior and not worth their time.

(I'm only talking about the ones in Somalia)

Apollo

VIP
Neither of these is typical Kenyan or typical Somali accents in English.

The first guy, the Kenyan, sounds a bit too British and too educated vs average Kenyan English speaker.

during elections in kenya a typical kenyan will say "this year we will win the erection"
kenyans worship english,you are not educated till you speak a kenyan pigeon english
i hope somalis dont become like that

D2HUM8L31NE

I don't care
Yep if there is any nation the Europeans love after themselves it is Kenya Prince William even proposed to his wife there

I don't the somali would be given back by Kenya they have the support of europe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending