Somali uncles are redpilled

We recently had family over which included my married uncles who are in their 40s. One of them has been married since he was ~22 and is thinking of looking for a second young wife. I asked him what his wife will think and he said she'll be upset. :mjkkk: :drakelaugh:

I used to think that out of all my abtis, he'd be the soft one since the rest of my family grills him for cooking and cleaning with his wife.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1700658199302.png

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
And y’all get mad when women decide to delay marriage..why shouldn’t they if you see them as a number🙄
If each man were restricted to having only one wife, there would be women left without husbands, potentially leading to a situation where they may not have children and face the prospect of solitude. This imbalance of gender gap is not unique to Somalis only but extends globally, including America and Europe. The reality is that women outnumber men by a significant margin in various societies. This raises concerns about the potential for numerous women, or 'halimos,' to pass away without descendants or the opportunity to establish a family, a fundamental aspect of our existence designed to fulfil the yearnings of the soul.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
If each man were restricted to having only one wife, there would be women left without husbands, potentially leading to a situation where they may not have children and face the prospect of solitude. This imbalance of gender gap is not unique to Somalis only but extends globally, including America and Europe. The reality is that women outnumber men by a significant margin in various societies. This raises concerns about the potential for numerous women, or 'halimos,' to pass away without descendants or the opportunity to establish a family, a fundamental aspect of our existence designed to fulfil the yearnings of the soul.
There's more men in the world stop the cap

techsamatar

There's more men in the world stop the cap
According to the World Population Prospects 2022, there are about 4.02 billion women and 3.96 billion men in the world in 2023.

And also whole of Europe and western world is suffering more from lack of men compared to women and these places have most liberalism which is even worse.

Keep coping.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
We recently had family over which included my married uncles who are in their 40s. One of them has been married since he was ~22 and is thinking of looking for a second young wife. I asked him what his wife will think and he said she'll be upset. :mjkkk: :drakelaugh:

I used to think that out of all my abtis, he'd be the soft one since the rest of my family grills him for cooking and cleaning with his wife.
He gets cooked for being a responsible adult?? Odd behavior ngl.

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
According to the World Population Prospects 2022, there are about 4.02 billion women and 3.96 billion men in the world in 2023.

And also whole of Europe and western world is suffering more from lack of men compared to women and these places have most liberalism which is even worse.

Keep coping.
That's because there's more elderly women. But for the under 60 adults there's more men

techsamatar

That's because there's more elderly women. But for the under 60 adults there's more men
Source: trust me bro

Firstly, that's incorrect. Secondly, you are presenting a humorous and idiotic theory that suggests all the men are under 60 and the majority of females are old.

Another cope but failed.

Let’s not act like you care about women🙄 y’all are selfish. You only care about women when it comes to using them. Let’s not act like being single is a disease it’s not actually it’s a luxury for a women in most cases. 🙄 The world has enough men there is never shortage of men despite what y’all want to believe.

Trending

Latest posts