Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Say he ma I see your a lander like me what it do

Isaaq girls love rude niggas

Stop catching feelings nigga

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Like and rerweet everything she posts, make jokes, laugh with her few times and than DM her. It always works.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
My advice is based on my careful inspection of her twitter account: don't approach her directly. Based on her cover photo, I can tell she's very gassed and will use your dm shukansi against you. Parrot her opinions and RT/fav her tweets here and there until she notices you but let her make the first move. She's a SJW and will appreciate the reversed gender roles.

My advice is based on my careful inspection of her twitter account: don't approach her directly. Based on her cover photo, I can tell she's very gassed and will use your dm shukansi against you. Parrot her opinions and RT/fav her tweets here and there until she notices you but let her make the first move. She's a SJW and will appreciate the reversed gender roles.

Pay no mind to this. Send her your picture on dm's don't even start with hi/hello/yo. Picture first don't like anything or say anything !!!

T

Tokio

6358124607090860631521081226_tumblr_me0lljUNnx1rqs8ry_zps1eefa797.gif

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
be yourself be straight to the point just tell her how it is and you stumbled upon her fine ass looking through tweets

Ask her also when she going to hargeysa rns

A

Atiya

No offence but she isn't pretty so it shouldn't be hard to slide into her dms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts