Somali Troll Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
As you guys know UAE and Saudi Arabia have been lately accused of infiltrating trolls on FB and Twitter to gain support and wage war against the farmaajo administration.

Tips to know a Somali troll:

1. No more than two photos if there is any.

2. have political figure pictures showing support to particular group.

3.Throw some somali in your arguments as they can't understand it.

4. Check their comment history if you peek, If engaged in same political topic, big troll alert.

Y'all being warned, Abdi salam Aato having putting these trolls on the light.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
How did we know this nigga didn’t make all those accounts for clout
Abdi salaam Aato is known Somali filmmaker and journalist, he was a speaker for one of the federal ministries one time, he wouldn't make such massive trolls who can't even speak Somali,
if he made those they will fluent in Somali and would have done more damage online.

Last edited:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
As you guys know UAE and Saudi Arabia have been lately accused of infiltrating trolls on FB and Twitter to gain support and wage war against the farmaajo administration.

Tips to know a Somali troll:

1. No more than two photos if there is any.

2. have political figure pictures showing support to particular group.

3.Throw some somali in your arguments as they can't understand it.

4. Check their comment history if you peek, If engaged in same political topic, big troll alert.

Y'all being warned, Abdi salam Aato having putting these trolls on the light.

Doesn't feel so good right, it's good you get what's coming. That's what you get for as spewing your hate on every mention of Somaliland on Twitter all these years

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Doesn't feel so good right, it's good you get what's coming. That's what you get for as spewing your hate on every mention of Somaliland on Twitter all these years
The hate and trolling online is common thing who doesn't has no effect on the general poplution in general, but what these foreign Arab government is creating is an online enmity between all these slowly emerging groups under the federal government.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
That's why it's a bad idea to start a PR war with a country like UAE.

No shamelessness threshold and unlimited money.

Half the posters on here are probably a single person.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
That's why it's a bad idea to start a PR war with a country like UAE.

No shamelessness threshold and unlimited money.

Half the posters on here are probably a single person.
I thought you can't access this site with two different usernames with one IP address?

:mugshotman:

I should register my self another username and troll as an Ethiopian female just like @Jennifer .:siilaanyosmile:

You dillusional if you think you worth a Twitter troll farm ,leave those green substanc alone waryaa.:trumpsmirk:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I thought you can't access this site with two different usernames with one IP address?

:mugshotman:

I should register my self another username and troll as an Ethiopian female just like @Jennifer .:siilaanyosmile:
I am not a troll. I am a habesha girl who loves Somalian people and this is my only account:cool:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Nope I have a life unlike you :chrisfreshhah:
9731ddd10a7c24e0cac1ef695d1a7c16.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts