Somali Tribe Is Real

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think Somali tribal system is real as hell or why else do people die for it and go mad about it? It also can be proven scientifically. For example starting from lower lineage not the higher ones. One man can father billions of people that is why there is scientific adam where everyone reports back to this one man and one woman in the end.

But lets just say my family and extended family by blood are pretty numerous, my grandfather had a few sons and daughters and they spawned more children and they got married had more children and those children married and had more childrens, the list goes on. Some may not have as many children and hence langaab and some more landheere. But we can report to a single man named darod in the end when you follow that cycle of one source spawning a complex tree beneath him.

I can demonstrate this by going to china right now and marrying a chinese woman and if i have two or three kids and they get married this can kick start a huge chain and somewhere in between my children in the 5th of 6th cycle some may decide to have less kids due to financial reasons and some may pursue more kids and hence why each generation that is spawned won't match each other and will be either less in number or more in number. I mean my uncle has more kids then my father and they are blood brothers, but their kids may get sick or have financial worries and may not marry more where-as my dad kids will marry heaps and have heaps of kids and hence landheer and langaab lineage.

I believe somali tribal system is real and I think we say it's fake cause we are scared how serious the shit gets and the best way to calm it down is to say wax jiro maba ahaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending