Somali Transgender Woman Speaks on Her Choice to Transition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even going to front, trannies trigger me so fucking hard. Gays at least stay in their circles and are for the most part self-contained. If a battyboy wants to skulk around and take it up the bum, not much you can do. But these disgusting creatures have to infiltrate every aspect of society!

Wallahi I need a safespace from these creatures. They upset me. Illahow na dhowr iyo waxan naga qabo.

I'm not even going to front, trannies trigger me so fucking hard. Gays at least stay in their circles and are for the most part self-contained. If a battyboy wants to skulk around and take it up the bum, not much you can do. But these disgusting creatures have to infiltrate every aspect of society!

Wallahi I need a safespace from these creatures. They upset me. Illahow na dhowr iyo waxan naga qabo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really don't see why people care. It's haram to judge, stay in your own lanes.

[[[TRIGGERING INTENSIFIES]]]

I HAVE THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO DISTINGUISH MALE FROM FEMALE!!!!!!!!!!

I have a very traumatising experience. I swear I used to follow this IG for the longest. This was way before she blew up. I dmed her one time and it went surprisingly gucci for a yung_faarax. Few weeks of back and forth before I went to a little hiatus. I came back to IG ready to flex with hype shit and holiday pics. She was starting to blow up with 18k followers at that point. I looked up her @ on google to find a specific pic of her.
I didn't find it but.... I found something else. A tumblr blog dedicated to exposing trannies. :ohlord: Unfollowed & deleted errythang...

The only way we can stop trannies with so many straight cisfemales supporting them is by calling their bluff. From now on I will support female to male trannies. Insha'Allah all you wicked women that support this will understand once you get your ass slapped in the club by a butch lesbian with a beard.

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
I dont entertain any gayshit, honestly respect a felon or murderer more than a fucking tranny.

652.jpg

TooMacaan

VIP

I don't know why women support trannies you know eventually they are gonna replace you all in sports so future Olympics will be divided between men and former men :ulyin:

I don't sympathise with the LGBT community nor do I agree with their fucking views.

I even see this post pointless and blank STUPID.

Who cares about them that's the thing if they're going to poke themselves and toss their salads
It should be none of our fucking concern!

We should focus on bigger things like how we should tackle our enemies within our fucking surroundings such as qabyaalad wahaabism and those goat fucking arabs.

And did you know that particular individual was molested and abused as a child by a wadaad ?

Nowadays the bloody shitehole somalia has more queers in the mosques they became known as Ciyaal wase

Status
Not open for further replies.