Somali Tiktokers? she made 100k usd in one night.

alot of money is made/lost in somali tiktok among somalis. they are sending live gifts which can later be redeemed in to cold cash.

a young Somali lady who lives in Kenya got gifts worth of 100k usd. she can cash in 60k and tiktok takes the rest. 40% goes to tiktok.
99% of them sending these gifts are somalis who live in USA. I heard some dudes pay 20k per night?
can somebody explain whats going on?

If you are a man- why do you care how another man spends his money? Some of you dudes are either broke and angry you are priced out of the marriage market, or jealous homosexuals.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
alot of money is made/lost in somali tiktok among somalis. they are sending live gifts which can later be redeemed in to cold cash.

a young Somali lady who lives in Kenya got gifts worth of 100k usd. she can cash in 60k and tiktok takes the rest. 40% goes to tiktok.
99% of them sending these gifts are somalis who live in USA. I heard some dudes pay 20k per night?
Yea its true one gift can be worth 300 dollars like the lion ones. Let out Sisters back in Africa eat off these lonely desperate truck drivers forking out cash :pachah1:

FTR commission from tiktok through view count/followers is absurdly low compared to your typical platforms especially YouTube due to not being able to fit advertisements in TikTok videos. It's why you barely make $$$ off YouTube shorts as well.

Thats a lot of money. Andrew Tate did a similar scheme where he employed women to fool around on webcam shows and made his first millions of that.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I buy monthly tik tok gifts of $20.00 and give out gifts continuously. It makes me feel good. :)

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Ileen that’s why people back home are on TikTok Live 24/7 , they are making a lot of money. I got to say these women are showing their entrepreneurial spirit making a lot of cash of Somali faraxs:pachah1:

Those truck drivers were competing for the affection of that young woman. Those niggas dish out money back home like they don't care when they visit back home.

100k in one night on tik tok…that seems exaggerated…
yeah. you can check it by yout self.
they are doing some clan competition. two people from different clan compete each other, and their fellow clansmen send gifts and at the end whoever wins is the laandheere. both compitators go home with cash. the record holder is Dhulbahante girl who beat Abgaal girl. 100k to Dh girl and 70k to the later.

Based

VIP
There are women and children starving to death due to drought and famine and this is who we give our money to. Allah has cursed us for a reason