Somali Students send 2 study N the US N the 80s produced 2 many greencard kids(Take a look at this)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She's half Afro-American and half-Somali.

Her father was send to the US in the 80s to attend the Uni of central Oklahoma. He had a child with her mother and soon after passed away.

It is believed that the state of Oklahoma is full of half -Somali kids of students send over by the Somali government. Oklahoman Unis gave a lot of scholarships to the Somali government of that time. Those Somali youths who came to Oklahoma ended up marrying and accidentally impregnating the nearest madoow chick thy could find in hopes of getting that greencard. Majority of them took off after becoming citizens while abandoning the children they had in the process.

It is so endemic that Truck drivers who go through Oklahoma speak of encounters with Somali looking Madoows who eventually tell them "my dad was Somali..that's what my mom told me "

Here's the story of Ebony Iman Dallas. Very intriguing story indeed.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Who's the exceptional beauty, with the exceptional large teeth on your avatar?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Menace I have blood relatives that went to the US around then, particularly OK. I can find out about anyone. :win: I was born a State away.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace I have blood relatives that went to the US around then, particularly OK. I can find out about anyone. :win: I was born a State away.

Yes! I know you were born in Texas!

Listen, there's truth to what've said. The Unis that use to give scholarships to Somalis were some Texas Unis, Oklahoma, Montana and the Military Academy ( to train future dictators) in Georgia.

You know why many of them went to these Unis?

Well, the government at that time desperately needed agriculturalist and Unis like Uni of Montana were known for this.

80% of the students send at that time have became alcoholics.

It was understandable because they were young and they had no family here. Then they were excited about clubbing and they were already less religious and so they picked up on the bottle more easily

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Yes! I know you were born in Texas!

Listen, there's truth to what've said. The Unis that use to give scholarships to Somalis were some Texas Unis, Oklahoma, Montana and the Military Academy ( to train future dictators) in Georgia.

You know why many of them went to these Unis?

Well, the government at that time desperately needed agriculturalist and Unis like Uni of Montana were known for this.

80% of the students send at that time have became alcoholics.

It was understandable because they were young and they had no family here. Then they were excited about clubbing and they were already less religious and so they picked up on the bottle more easily

My mother went to school in the US. My father attended school in Europe, where it was a similar situation. My father told me a lot of his classmates that lacked discipline succumbed to the ills of alcoholism. If you you give me names I'll ask my mother. She knew most people that went to school there. There weren't many Somalis back then and everyone knew everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending