Somali stands his grounds against arabs

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Abdullnur, May 18, 2019 at 3:31 AM.

?
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  3. If it's sunnah

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. No, it doesn't matter if it's Sunnah

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Abdullnur

Abdullnur Libah

Ratings:
    +169

He's right though.we have the right to keep our culture.

What is somali culture ???

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Aladdin

Aladdin

Ratings:
    +328
    We were trying follow Islam but some how we follow their culture full of ignorance

• Like Like x 1
  3. Abdullnur

Abdullnur Libah

Ratings:
    +169

We were bamboozled

• Like Like x 1
  4. Aladdin

Aladdin

Ratings:
    +328
    These people are barbaric beast, these people are what we suppose to follow as an example. Look how they treat us in their own country but their shiekh preach to us about peace I don't care about "but people aren't the same" enough people have suffered we need to group them together there is nothing more they hate than our skin

• Like Like x 2
  5. government

government Abdi exit ambassador VIP

Ratings:
    +13,730
    Have you ever been to an Arab country :bell: I already know the answer

6. Aladdin

Aladdin

Ratings:
    +328
    I have seen enough videos of them killing innocent people, being brutal. I seen ayeeyo being beaten while helpless she crying she was around 70 you tell me if anyone Somali guy would do that they probably killed later

7. government

government Abdi exit ambassador VIP

Ratings:
    +13,730
    Ok that's my answer how about next time you ask someone who has actually been there I've seen awful videos about Somalis killing each others I don't think all Somalis are monsters the fact that you base your opinions from videos tells me a lot about you as a person

• Like Like x 3
    • Qashin Qashin x 1
  8. Aladdin

Aladdin

Ratings:
    +328
    "I don't think all Somalis are monsters" what are you talking about I'm talking about arabs...."base your opinions from videos tells me a lot about you as a person" like what?

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Aladdin

Aladdin

Ratings:
    +328
    Somalis don't rape woman and then kill the woman because of sleeping with other men all people kill each other but arabs are more brutal and senseless

Last edited: May 18, 2019 at 4:43 AM
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Abdullnur

Abdullnur Libah

Ratings:
    +169

Well at least we are not saying our culture is the to god .

• Like Like x 1
  11. Aladdin

Aladdin

Ratings:
    +328
    Somali killing is between strong man who have there own goal but never the innocent

12. Abdullnur

Abdullnur Libah

Ratings:
    +169
    Idiots*
    :gaasdrink:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Aladdin

Aladdin

Ratings:
    +328
    Killing happen on both side but I rarely see somalis doing alot senseless killing that has no humanity wallahi but the arabs will feed you to lions

14. AishaBarri

AishaBarri

Ratings:
    +23
    I'm tired of Arabs. This is what happens when you put ppl on a pedestal :uCkf6mf: stupid Algerian

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Tukraq

Tukraq

Ratings:
    +4,280
    was that if its sunnah option for @Lolalola :drakelaugh:
    this should be a yes or no poll

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Lolalola

Lolalola Pan-Islamist

Ratings:
    +2,243
    We should follow what our religion teaches us, regardless of what's practiced by Arabs. Arabs are a very diverse people full of imperfections like any other group, thus we could easily be led astray if we follow them just for the sake of their race. Also it's quite problematic because it would require us to look at Arab culture through rose-tinted glasses and to value them over any other group - which is haram. As Muslims, we should be accepting of our ummah's culture - Arab or not - but we should be willing to point out problematic aspects if they arise.

Don't get the Sunnah question, though. If it's Sunnah, it's Sunnah. As Muslims we follow the Sunnah.

17. Aladdin

Aladdin

Ratings:
    +328
    Your message is not wrong but why are they not accepting of us, why somalis don't have same right even Somali born, Saudi Arabia don't have rights. I'm tired of the same messages Islam to suppress our minds. they don't like us they don't like our black skin we are force to accept them (islam) but they don't have to accept us we aren't the problem they are the problem we accepted them long time ago through Islam besides turkey, most of the gulf arabs don't wanna see Somalia to succeed anthor reason why most somalis don't go to Arab land if we all one ummah why aren't they welcoming of us or Islam only applies with us and not them they don't even value life where is Islam anyway to defeat this post we did this to ourselves actually it was our forefathers

• Like Like x 1
  18. Abdullnur

Abdullnur Libah

Ratings:
    +169

For the non religious

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Lolalola

Lolalola Pan-Islamist

Ratings:
    +2,243
    The argument of "Arabs are racist so we can be racist" is so petty, wallahi. Are Bantus considered to be full citizens despite being Muslim and Somali? Racism is not unique to the Arab world - us Somalis are very racist people in our own right. I remember saying that we shouldn't hesitate to point out problematic aspects of Arab culture, and racism is problematic. However, I don't think we should respond to racism with more racism. Be the bigger man, akhi. The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) told us we were an ummah through and through.

• Qashin Qashin x 2
  20. Tukraq

Tukraq

Ratings:
    +4,280
    We’re petty people and that’s a good thing as there’s nothing wrong with being petty, also Somali Bantus are full citizens lol and Somalis aren’t racist at all in the real world, we just have jokes and funny nicknames for all wether your disabled, short, tall, fat, skinny, black or white, we treat them equally and have no racism

• Like Like x 2