Somali Spot Folks what's your worst dating experiences?

Discussion in 'Life & Advice' started by Angela Davis, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angela Davis

Angela Davis

Ratings:
    +726
    Let's have a laugh reminiscing

2. Cognitivedissonance

Cognitivedissonance Love 4 All hate 4 none

Ratings:
    +7,846
    Dates where blud? Might as well start celebrating Easter & Christmas too ain't no one got time for them pagan things in & out just like a robbery I die before I allow a qumayo to hold my hand in public are you nuts fam bun dat :farole:

3. dhegdheer

dhegdheer

Ratings:
    +8,703
    You won't get anywhere asking folks on here OP :damedamn:

4. Transparent

Transparent

Ratings:
    +2,694
    I have consciously decided since the age of discretion to abstain from all forms of dating or free-mixing.It's a tough world out there but i see it as a mission and if i survive i see myself a a true warrior.To be perfectly honest i have had plenty of temptations laakin i always remind myself if i abstain from it i will benefit.When i was in my early teens whenever i saw a gorgeous women i would look at her assets without fail.then just a few years ago i decided if i try hard not to look what will happen.Miraculously whenever i tried to prevent my eyes from looking at beautiful women i always had good luck with the things that were going on in my life,i put 2 and 2 together and noticed that god is rewarding me for fulfilling his orders.Anyways what i wanna tell all my Somali and Muslim female sisters worldlier is that a real man will not ask you out or use you for his sexual satisfaction rather a real man will ask your family for permission to get to know you and go about the business in a way that is according to islam.Wallahi i have immense respect for my muslim sisters that are remaining modest in a world filled with shamelessness and the potential of being the victim of a hate crime due to fulfilling the commandments of god.
    And to my fellow faraxs respect the women who deny you because they are not about the dating life,

• Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Inactive

Inactive

Ratings:
    +15,107
    No such thing as dating in the gay world. It's straight sex.

6. Lucifer

Lucifer

Ratings:
    +784
    In other words your not a hit with the ladies :bell:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mercury

Mercury

Ratings:
    +5,770

Well put Sxb

Seems like you misunderstood his entire post

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lucifer

Lucifer

Ratings:
    +784
    Not really :bell:

9. cantspeak

cantspeak

Ratings:
    +2,716

your arguing with a guy who decided to name himself "Lucifer". You both have very different values

• Like Like x 2
  10. Gucci mane

Gucci mane

Ratings:
    +7,169
    I went on a date with this ting off tinder. Was suppose to meet at her a bar but as soon as i seen her she was abit on heaver side then i expected so i pretended i didnt see her copped a drink and bounced the hell out :browtf:

Another time end of a dinner my debit card somehow didnt work and the girl ended up paying how embarrassing :lolbron::browtf:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Pensive

Pensive pǝdɐʇ ʇɔnp ʇǝƃ

Ratings:
    +7,826
    I thought it was gay sex

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Angela Davis

Angela Davis

Ratings:
    +726
    Isn't that a myth?

I guess for the people who have not come out yet...it's easier to just have the physical

13. Angela Davis

Angela Davis

Ratings:
    +726

you're a savage...but I'm not going to lie if I met someone off tinder (which I have in the past) and they looked nothing like their photos...I would probably do the same.

14. Angela Davis

Angela Davis

Ratings:
    +726

It's fascinating and I respect where you are coming from. Unfortunately I'm from the other end of the spectrum and I can't imagine not dating someone before marrying or getting to know them. You said you abstain from free-mixing, you don't find it a bite isolating to only be around people of the same gender as you? Not every interaction has to be sexual...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Tramo

Tramo Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

Ratings:
    +11,021
    when ur repressed, every interaction with the opposite sex becomes sexual. i mean my man doesnt even look at women :lol:

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.