Somali Single mothers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I know divorce is a thing that can happen to anyone but I think somali women should be careful and atleast have higher standards like I know a chick who got 5 kids all with different fathers thats 5 baby daddys

:gucciwhat:

Reminds me of abusive victims they tend to be selfless people pleasers with codependent traits IF your a single mom youre kids should be your priority

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Five different husbands divorcing her sounds like perhaps she might be the problem

:manny:

VixR

Veritas
She should stop getting married ffs. It’s bc she thinks marriage itself must mean something on its face. It’s not the case, and she should’ve understood around the second time. To a lot of ppl, it just means license to sex.

White ppl thought Kim Kardashian’s 70 day marriage to what’s his face was short, but I’ve seen a Somali marriage endure less than that.

Your presumption that their low standards is a result of their 'selflessness' is laughable.

Filth finds filth and the corrupt is attracted to nothing other then an equally or more corrupt person.

These are the simple laws of attraction that are at play in this universe, the crackhead ends up with a crackhead, the righteous with the righteous and the average with the average.

Whatever your current disposition happens to be is also what you will find ultimately attractive and as a result end up with.

The only way to change your standards is to first change yourself, it doesn't happen through the flip of a button as you seem to be alluding to.

VixR

Veritas
Your presumption that their low standards is a result of their 'selflessness' is laughable.

Filth finds filth and the corrupt is attracted to nothing other then an equally or more corrupt person.

These are the simple laws of attraction that are at play in this universe, the crackhead ends up with a crackhead, the righteous with the righteous and the average with the average.

Whatever your current disposition happens to be is also what you will find ultimately attractive and as a result end up with.
@LoveandLight Fam, you have a new follower in the school of attractions

She should stop getting married ffs. It’s bc she thinks marriage itself must mean something on its face. It’s not the case, and she should’ve understood around the second time. To a lot of ppl, it just means license to sex.

White ppl thought Kim Kardashian’s 70 day marriage to what’s his face was short, but I’ve seen a Somali marriage endure less than that.

VixR

Don’t stop her, let her beat Mama Malyuun’s record, then go on to break Zsa Zsa Gabour’s record of 11 husbands.

Mercury

Kids are now a commodity or an income, the more you’ve the more welfare you receive. The “gaalo” have 2 kids and sacrifice for their kids to get the best opportunity. Their education starts from Day-care when they can barely speak. They’ve a better starting point in life. They are capable of tutoring them and afford to pay for their extracurricular activities.

A Somali single mother needs the money of the children’s welfare to support relatives back home and if possible, build a villa back home and prays day and night that her kids will turn out to be Ok. Most times, the bloke upstairs doesn’t listen and her kids are included the statistics of those who become guests to her majesty’s castles.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know divorce is a thing that can happen to anyone but I think somali women should be careful and atleast have higher standards like I know a chick who got 5 kids all with different fathers thats 5 baby daddys

:gucciwhat:

Reminds me of abusive victims they tend to be selfless people pleasers with codependent traits IF your a single mom youre kids should be your priority

My kids have different baby daddies. Life happens !

VixR

Don’t stop her, let her beat Mama Malyuun’s record, then go on to break Zsa Zsa Gabour’s record of 11 husbands.

Mercury

Kids are now a commodity or an income, the more you’ve the more welfare you receive. The “gaalo” have 2 kids and sacrifice for their kids to get the best opportunity. Their education starts from Day-care when they can barely speak. They’ve a better starting point in life. They are capable of tutoring them and afford to pay for their extracurricular activities.

A Somali single mother needs the money of the children’s welfare to support relatives back home and if possible, build a villa back home and prays day and night that her kids will turn out to be Ok. Most times, the bloke upstairs doesn’t listen and her kids are included the statistics of those who become guests to her majesty’s castles.

Horta are there jail's in Australia too which used to be castles?

There are some in the UK, fucking weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts