Somali singer from Muqdisho marries a downlow habesha pedophile.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Wasn't her child the one who baited out the girl who was having "sexual intercourse" on snapchat whilst wearing hijab. Then her name and address and her mother and even her school routine was baited out. It was a real big controversy/Scandal in West London.

And now this pedo story, Fiska and Co had many Ls this year.

Damn, some fucked up family. It is very worrying for her mental state and her kids.

I don't live in Minnespolis and I haven't been there since Ramadan, :camby:

I heard your Danish neighbor's casually call you the N word, oppressed Somalis in Denmark shouldn't mention MN :ohreally:

Lool we are not oppressed everybody is treated equally here as long as you behave well and don't leech on the system people will respect you here.

Wasn't her child the one who baited out the girl who was having "sexual intercourse" on snapchat whilst wearing hijab. Then her name and address and her mother and even her school routine was baited out. It was a real big controversy/Scandal in West London.

And now this pedo story, Fiska and Co had many Ls this year.

Damn, some fucked up family. It is very worrying for her mental state and her kids.
Your evil

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

His instagram is down at the momemt but you can follow more on this qarxis at Somali karbaash on snapchat.
Something tells me this guy is scorned because he had a relationship with the habesha guy. He's dissing Farxiya Fiska as if she took his man.

Ooooops.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Farhiya fiska’s wedding is happening tomorrow
25CD88CA-8E9F-44D9-8C30-11BCEC0178A7.jpeg

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
So saeed and this new guy of farhiya fiska had rough sex and then he comes out as bi and saeed isn't happy because he played him.

:russ:

Is she the mother of the girl that exposed the video of her ex Somali friend getting backshots from an cadaan dude earlier this year?

Trending