Somali siblings forsaking eachother?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
What is up with this epidemic with somali siblings getting into fights and then forsaking each other and not talking.
Wallahi you should think it was a epidemic, and i wanna know if its just somalis, because i havent seen this scenario with other cultures.
:tocry:

What is up with this madness, me and my brothers used to get into fights with fists, and still be cool with one another, because you know... we're brothers and we couldn't imagine not speaking to each other since we're in the future are going to need each others help.

Do you know any one who have forsaken their sibling(s), or have you maybe forsaken your brother or sister. If so i would suggest you to make peace with them .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mashaallaaah. Thank you for your good will.

What is up with this epidemic with somali siblings getting into fights and then forsaking each other and not talking.
Wallahi you should think it was a epidemic, and i wanna know if its just somalis, because i havent seen this scenario with other cultures.

What is up with this madness, me and my brothers used to get into fights with fists, and still be cool with one another, because you know... we're brothers and we couldn't imagine not speaking to each other since we're in the future are going to need each others help.

Do you know any one who have forsaken their sibling(s), or have you maybe forsaken your brother or sister. If so i would suggest you to make peace with them .

The same stupid pride that gave us clan wars and hate

It's normal some indian plumber told my mom that his mother and her sisters fight like hell and don't talk to each other for years and then the next year they are best friends again. It's normal for siblings to fight some times as long as they don't hold super grudges, plus women tend to hold grudges for longer and have more complex relationship with their siblings.

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Lol I srs can’t hold grudges, I always forget within hours, but damn my siblings are extreme:kodaksmiley: one time I got put on the ignore list for 3 days I was literally crying, and then we had the biggest reunion party but their faces were still like this: :birdman::susp:
And I was like: :friendhug::feedme:

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Wallahi it’s an epidemic in my family my big brothers didn’t even speak to each other for years growing up. I think it’s the parents job to make sure of the relationship and yall know how shitty Somalis can be when it comes to parenting.
:bell:

:deadosama:My sister would beat my ass when we fist fought i held back but she inaa lilah:deadrose: i would always end up crying like how could she do that :deadpeter: and would swear not to talk to her again:russ: but would end up talking to her after like a minute:pachah1: she would try to make me laugh after she beat me:mjlol: I would always fall for it

Because they were never educated islamically.

Beefing with your family is thebest way of taking the baraka right out of your Rizq or losing it all together

Whoever here is shakING it with dollars I suggest that you rekindle family ties and send your mother and,father some money

May Allah help us

Wallahi it’s an epidemic in my family my big brothers didn’t even speak to each other for years growing up. I think it’s the parents job to make sure of the relationship and yall know how shitty Somalis can be when it comes to parenting.
:bell:
Why did they not speak

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Lol I srs can’t hold grudges, I always forget within hours, but damn my siblings are extreme:kodaksmiley: one time I got put on the ignore list for 3 days I was literally crying, and then we had the biggest reunion party but their faces were still like this: :birdman::susp:
And I was like: :friendhug::feedme:

Same lol. I also forget within hours. I used to fight(more like arguing, believe it or not, I've never been in an actual fight) my friends a lot back in school and I'd forget everything by the next day. I would be all like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending