Somali Salafi guy ATTACKS Somalis and says hes NEVER met a Somali that is Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is confusing. He's salafi but against bin baaz, uthaymeen and albani. He's a jihadi but against isis and alqaeda. Like wtf?:what1:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
This guy is confusing. He's salafi but against bin baaz, uthaymeen and albani. He's a jihadi but against isis and alqaeda. Like wtf?:what1:

If Somalis are good at one thing, it's definitely bastardization. They use several loan words from different languages and change their meanings and pronunciations.

For example, the word 'zeytuun' is obviously borrowed from Arabic. In Arabic, its original language mind you, it means olive. Somalis adopted it from Arabic and changed its entire meaning. In Somali, 'zeytuun' means guava. How are you going to change the meaning of a loanword? Literally, no other culture does this.

Also, there's a street in Mogadishu called 'Via Anzeloti.' 'Anzeloti' is a bastardized form of the Italian name Ancelotti.

When it comes to confusion and bastardization, I don't think anyone tops Somalis. This guy mixing ideologies and causing confusion isn't anything out of the norm in the Somali culture.

If Somalis are good at one thing, it's definitely bastardization. They use several loan words from different languages and change their meanings and pronunciations.

For example, the word 'zeytuun' is obviously borrowed from Arabic. In Arabic, its original language mind you, it means olive. Somalis adopted it from Arabic and changed its entire meaning. In Somali, 'zeytuun' means guava. How are you going to change the meaning of a loanword? Literally, no other culture does this.

Also, there's a street in Mogadishu called 'Via Anzeloti.' 'Anzeloti' is a bastardized form of the Italian name Ancelotti.

When it comes to confusion and bastardization, I don't think anyone tops Somalis. This guy mixing ideologies and causing confusion isn't anything out of the norm in the Somali culture.
Yeah I wonder how zeytuun became guava instead of olives. Somalis are too stubborn, we'd rather change the meaning of a word than admit we're wrong.

He definitely sounds like an isis sympathizer but he insults them. He must be part of a new salafi-takfiri group, these guys divide themselves like bacteria.
the guy has one tweet about how the khawrij used to make takfir and the next tweet he makes takfir on 90% of so called Muslims......either the guy is trolling, doesn't know English very well or his high on something

the guy has one tweet about how the khawrij used to make takfir and the next tweet he makes takfir on 90% of so called Muslims......either the guy is trolling, doesn't know English very well or his high on something

Or he could be sincere which I am sure he is.

you spend waay too much time on twitter saxb.........you would have to dig deep to find a person with less than ten replies:chrisfreshhah:

I didn't spend more than 2 minutes. He came up. I'm on Twitter no more than 30 minutes to an hour a day. I'm very inactive even when tweeting

Looking at this forum and the number of heretics who fill it but still associate themselves with Islam and the Muslim name I can absolutely see where he is coming from. It is an exaggeration but the point still stands.

Most Salafi jihadis do not support these terrorist groups or their ideology. The supporters of these groups are khawarij. To my knowledge most salafi Jihadis agree with the khawarij only in so far as takfir of the rulers of the Muslim nations is concerned but as for their approach to removing them they are much closer to the ikhwan than to these various terrorist groups.

Most Salafi jihadis do not support these terrorist groups or their ideology. The supporters of these groups are khawarij. To my knowledge most salafi Jihadis agree with the khawarij only in so far as takfir of the rulers of the Muslim nations is concerned but as for their approach to removing them they are much closer to the ikhwan than to these various terrorist groups.

The ikhwan are in favour of changing the system through elections. I thought democracy is kufr according to salafi scholars.

I hope you get a one-way ticket to your true home, to where you belong, Guantanamo bay. :pacspit:

The ikhwan are in favour of changing the system through elections. I thought democracy is kufr according to salafi scholars.

This opinion seems to be only among the Salafi jadidis which say it is haram even though some of their top brass 'ulemah have said otherwise and the khawarij who paint it all has blatant and clear kufr.

"Shaykh Muhammad ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked about the ruling on elections, and he replied: I think that elections are obligatory; we should appoint the one who we think is good, because if the good people abstain, who will take their place? Evil people will take their place, or neutral people in whom there is neither good nor evil, but they follow everyone who makes noise. So we have no choice but to choose those who we think are fit.

If someone were to say: We chose someone but most of the parliament are not like that,

We say: It does not matter. If Allaah blesses this one person and enables him to speak the truth in this parliament, he will undoubtedly have an effect. But what we need is to be sincere towards Allaah and the problem is that we rely too much on physical means and we do not listen to what Allaah says. So nominate the one who you think is good, and put your trust in Allaah. End quote".

"

The scholars of the Standing Committee for Issuing Fatwas were asked:

Is it permissible to vote in elections and nominate people for them? Please note that our country is ruled according to something other than that which Allaah revealed?

They replied:

It is not permissible for a Muslim to nominate himself in the hope that he can become part of a system which rules according to something other than that which Allaah has revealed and operates according to something other than the sharee’ah of Islam. It is not permissible for a Muslim to vote for him or for anyone else who will work in that government, unless the one who nominates himself or those who vote for him hope that by getting involved in that they will be able to change the system to one that operates according to the sharee’ah of Islam, and they are using this as a means to overcome the system of government, provided that the one who nominates himself will not accept any position after being elected except one that does not go against Islamic sharee’ah. End quote.

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez ibn Baaz, Shaykh ‘Abd al-Razzaaq ‘Afeefi, Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Ghadyaan, Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Qa’ood".

https://islamqa.info/en/84091

So it is not as clear cut and there is a great deal of khilaf in this issue. Even among the Salafi Jihadis I recall reading somewhere that Shaykh Abdullah Azzam rahimahullah was supportive of the idea of a Muslim MP or electing Muslims to parliament. Allahu 'a'lam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts