Somali incels need a reality check

Fr though, does anyone really give a shit if a random xalimo marries out? That's some loser shit. Every time a xalimo marries a Madow or someone foreign, incels be crying on twitter harassing the couple. They make us Somali men sound like Black women who complain when their men marry out. You're not their guardian, focus on your life and how to improve it. What we Somalis need is individualism, in other words, only focus on yourself, your family and close friends! not random strangers. If Hafsa or Shukri marries a Russian, it's none of your business.

You're using the term incel wrong sxb, incel means guys who can't have sex but want to.
Most muslim somali men don't have sex before marriage for religious reasons but I understand what you mean.

You're using the term incel wrong sxb, incel means guys who can't have sex but want to.
Most muslim somali men don't have sex before marriage for religious reasons but I understand what you mean.
Whatever I used, there still low life losers.

IftiinOfLife

Raw Hard Truth
@Ayubi

Who cares about Somali incels

They will never see 100k a year, and are overly submissive in real life.

Online they try to be as tough as the Somali thug they are scared of IRL. Wtf some anime watching nerd gonna do? Tell them I said keep pissing in Coca Cola bottles in your moms house while you watch anime , useless fucks.

They will amount to nothing if they keep that same weak incel energy.

Lmao
Sxb it sounds like ur obsessed with Somali incels just as much as they are to being “dh/lo exterminators” :comeon:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
@Ayubi

Who cares about Somali incels

They will never see 100k a year, and are overly submissive in real life.

Online they try to be as tough as the Somali thug they are scared of IRL. Wtf some anime watching nerd gonna do? Tell them I said keep pissing in Coca Cola bottles in your moms house while you watch anime , useless fucks.

They will amount to nothing if they keep that same weak incel energy.

Somali incels deserve to be loved unconditionally by good looking women (6+/10). They also have the right to offspring, preferably male.

Incel gang, where you at , you're even getting karbashed here @sspot , you guys are losing the war , make you final stand and defend your honor waryaada
:kendrickcry:

tell'm
5611394_0.jpg

but most muslim somali women do loool.. that’s the point he’s trying to make ^

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
the average faraax like that Sharmaarke and Kobebryant doesn’t get shit so it automatically results into being an incel, 95% of mali dudes only really look at “doing it” with xalimos too
This is backward gaal talk. @Sharmaarke is Muslim upon the word of Allah swt while you are degenerate slandering people. Are the prophets incels to you. Was Yahya pbuh an Incel:farmajoyaab:

Trending