Somali Queen vaccinates Emirati economic migrant

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

This was before we were known as Hell on earth. When we had government snd dignity and Wahabissm non existent. Ayrabs would rush to Mogadishu for opportunity

Now Ayrabs and Dubai humiliate our people:meleshame:

Up until the mid 1970's, the Emirati slaves used to suffer from droughts and famines and we'd send them livestock and water for free. Many Yemenis, Sudanaese, Omanis etc would come to Somalia to study and work as well. We've fallen very far
:dead:

Wallahi the majority of Somali women under the age of 40 really didn't wear the hijab until the civil war started happening. My own mom didn't start wearing one until we were in the West. Someone needs to write a study on how the war did a paradigm shift on the Somali psyche

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Up until the mid 1970's, the Emirati slaves used to suffer from droughts and famines and we'd send them livestock and water for free. Many Yemenis, Sudanaese, Omanis etc would come to Somalia to study and work as well. We've fallen very far

Wallahi the majority of Somali women under the age of 40 really didn't wear the hijab until the civil war started happening. My own mom didn't start wearing one until we were in the West. Someone needs to write a study on how the war did a paradigm shift on the Somali psyche

Traditionally only married women wore the hijab and this tradition was interrupted starting from colonialism and ending at the start of civil war. Less women wore the hijab etc. The time period your hooyo and mine lived in was very different regarding the dress code for women so its not the best presentation of how somali women dressed traditionally. It was still modest.

Hamzza

VIP
This is an anti-TB advert. As you can see from the photo she is pinning something on him. No one being vaccinated here and there is no Emirati Arab in the photo either.

Somalia in 1954 was still not independent.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A Dhulbahante queen
1679494763144.png

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Facts now all of them are smelling like bad BO in an Arab Jawaan. We dont have sahara like sand storms that tent is for. Wallahi it infuriates me how brainwashed our people became.

Hamzza

VIP
Come on @anon2, you know this isn't true
This isn't something to be flexed horta kow dheh. It was the Wahabbis who changed our mindset and imposed Islamic orthodoxy on the Somalis.

Is that something to be flexed Marka?
It is true, Emirates used to get food sent to them by the Somali gov.

also not something to be flexed but it is a strange phenomenon, it shows that Somalis are a collectivist society who only function in a group think mentality

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

This isn't something to be flexed horta kow dheh. It was the Wahabbis who changed our mindset and imposed Islamic orthodoxy on the Somalis.

@anon2 is a radical dhulbahante nationalist Hamzza --patience