Somali Qaxooti comes to Toronto, Canada and within months becomes a rapper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
can't of been months how could he have such long hair if he came from somalia months ago, plus ive been listening to his tracks since 2015/16

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Looks like Canadian Somalis main goal in life is to become soundcloud rappers. :susp:
giphy-downsized-large.gif

what you say?

can't of been months how could he have such long hair if he came from somalia months ago, plus ive been listening to his tracks since 2015/16

Are you sure? I was going on the Toronto Rap music video pages and I haven't seen this geeljire before. I clicked on his video and he looked very refugeeish to me.

Hair can grow fast within months. He's like all Somali guys in Canada with afros and braids.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
its funny how blacks make up only 2.9 % of canada's population and most somali canadians are adopting AA/caribean ghetto culture

its funny how blacks make up only 2.9 % of canada's population and most somali canadians are adopting AA/caribean ghetto culture

They adopt these destructive cultures that historically failed AA/carribbean people.

Then they wonder why their community is shit.

This guy looks like a young kid and the guys in the video who were somali too look young as well. Wasting their life away for bullshit.

Well, it looks like I could become a rapper to now looking at the state of hip hop. Let me pull a Cardi B and find anither Kodak Black song to rip off.

Give me a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.