Somali politics: The land and Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hailu

Better than a
95 % of Oromos are conquered people who changed their language 500 years ago after the predominantly Somali state of Adal and predominantly Habesha state of Abysynnia almost destroyed each other. A few Oromos just swept in and forced the people to undergo change their language and religion. You're not a real ethnic group.

All Somalis are pure Cushites with no Bantu, Arab or Omotic blood with the same haplogroup (T1a/E1B1b). The concept of assimilation is heavily looked down upon by Somalis, anybody conquered in the past would often be solved as slaves or killed.
Talk to me when Somalia gives you a region.:cool:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Talk to me when Somalia gives you a region.:cool:
Your ancestors were conquered by Menelik and before that conquered by Oromos. Only the Boronas are real Oromo. Your people have no history in the Horn other than being conquered, how shameful. Somalia hasn't existed since 1991.

So you came back with new nickname after you were banned last year @tesfaye for trolling. You come with same story every time (Ethiopian who owned land/farm in PL, also travels to pl every year as Somali) Don't you know that we are small community and easy to find each other. Sspot say hello Hello To farah or hailu(location Calgary Canada). If the mod allow me I can post his real pic. Small note Your trolling skills are not that good.

Hailu

Better than a
honestly, I would just hang it inside your future home if you don't want to draw unwanted attention. If you're doing it now nothing will happen because there's 1000 ethiopian troops stationed in the city but it's a bit reckless broadcasting that flag when rule of law isn't respected in Jubbaland. You're better off doing that in the north where there's some semblance of governance and you'll be closer to your kins (Oromo foreign workers) working in the north.

As for who do Somalis hate more, hands down the Ethiopians, specifically the amharas. They are the natural rulers of Ethiopia, who we consider our arch-rival. We do have beef with the Kenyans but it's because of recent events- Wagalla massacre, and turning Jubbaland into their satellite state. Other than that I don't take them seriously
I'm a very quite person; I don't usually leave my home since I work from home. I'm no
Your ancestors were conquered by Menelik and before that conquered by Oromos. Only the Boronas are real Oromo. Your people have no history in the Horn other than being conquered, how shameful. Somalia hasn't existed since 1991.
Menelik is a Shoan; he is our king also, don't forget that we have Oromo Shoans who own Addis Ababa, Adama and Ambo. I have no problem with our king Menelik, he did everything to unite our Ethiopia against the white supremacists.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I'm a very quite person; I don't usually leave my home since I work from home. I'm no

Menelik is a Shoan; he is our king also, don't forget that we have Oromo Shoans who own Addis Ababa, Adama and Ambo. I have no problem with our king Menelik, he did everything to unite our Ethiopia against the white supremacists.
Get the f*ck out of here you sheegato. To Arsi's, Shoan Oromos are equivalent to Amharas. Let alone your baakhti Menelik who wouldn't last a second without 100,000 modern guns.

upload_2017-5-22_22-4-18.png

Menelik fought the arsi in bale region for 5-6 years that's how weak he was with modern weapons.

Hailu

Better than a
Menelik fought the arsi in bale region for 5-6 years that's how weak he was with modern weapons.
It doesn't matter, we are brothers against the white supremacist and we will unite to kill Europeans. Don't teach me my history; I know the great Arsi warriors fought against Menelik but when it comes to Europe and the fascist Italy, I will unite with Menelik and Shoan monarchy.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
It doesn't matter, we are brothers against the white supremacist and we will unite to kill Europeans. Don't teach me my history; I know the great Arsi warriors fought against Menelik but when it comes to Europe and the fascist Italy, I will unite with Menelik and Shoan monarchy.
That's ironic considering the fact that the Europeans and the Amharas were both imperialistic allies. Neither would have survived without the other. You may have fought the Italians who eventually conquered you and made Haile Selassie a homeless refugee, but you were allied with the British, the French, the Russians and the Americans. In fact, your King Menelik did not even regard himself as black, but as a white man. What a delusional booty clapper. :vqbuyv0:

Even 500 years ago, you allied with the Portuguese against the Somalis who eventually conquered your land. You should be the last to be talk about brotherhood against whites.

Hailu

Better than a
That's ironic considering the fact that the Europeans and the Amharas were both imperialistic allies. Neither would have survived without the other. You may have fought the Italians who eventually conquered you and made Haile Selassie a homeless refugee, but you were allied with the British, the French, the Russians and the Americans. In fact, your King Menelik did not even regard himself as black, but as a white man. What a delusional booty clapper. :vqbuyv0:
Listen up when our great Oromo son says that we Ethiopians are one, you Somalis go divided and conquered. Don't be embrassed that your tribal leaders sold your people into slavery for Europe and made you into bantus.

The great Dr. Workneh Gebeyehu said nobody can divide Ethiopians, keep barking. You and Eritreans are forever slaves for Europe and Italy, you are owned by Stormfront and they have you on a leash. Millions of Africans worshiped and love Ethiopia because it's the lion of Africa and the last standing empire of Africa. When Ethiopia dominates then we will get back our lands of Djibouti and Eritrea will be reunited to form the great empire again.

Hawdian has evolved

Hailu kulaha, what oromo has a xabashi name? The oromos hate the xabeshi more than we do, the tigray deny them basic rights,

@Duke of Bohol are the mods gna do anything about this one? or is more time needed?

Listen up when our great Oromo son says that we Ethiopians are one, you Somalis go divided and conquered. Don't be embrassed that your tribal leaders sold your people into slavery for Europe and made you into bantus.

The great Dr. Workneh Gebeyehu said nobody can divide Ethiopians, keep barking. You and Eritreans are forever slaves for Europe and Italy, you are owned by Stormfront and they have you on a leash. Millions of Africans worshiped and love Ethiopia because it's the lion of Africa and the last standing empire of Africa. When Ethiopia dominates then we will get back our lands of Djibouti and Eritrea will be reunited to form the great empire again.

Somalis were never enslaved, "habesha" itself means slave to us, we sold y'all by the kitfos.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

"We wuz kangz"

"We wuz once great"

:drakelaugh:

Warya, you Amhara . Ethiopia is classed as one of the top 10 states expected to disintegrate and balkanize in 20 years time. Get used to this map, because this is what Abyssinia will return back to.

upload_2017-5-22_22-22-16.png

Hailu

Better than a
"We wuz kangz"

"We wuz once great"

:drakelaugh:

Warya, you Amhara . Ethiopia is classed as one of the top 10 states expected to disintegrate and balkanize in 20 years time. Get used to this map, because this is what Abyssinia will return back to.

View attachment 18999
Eritrean youth want to rejoin Ethiopia and Djibouti can't survive without Ethiopian fees and resources. Eritrean kids rejecting the hateful Shabia and their dictatorship.

Status
Not open for further replies.