Somali Politicians Put Aside Differences To Defend Farmaajo As UAE Launches Social Media Offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
Mahad Salad who a staunch supporter of former President Hassan Sheikh Mohamud and a critic of Farmaajo has told UAE to keep off Somalia affairs.

“Though I differ with Farmaajo politically he is the President of this country and a symbol of unity and sovereignity add stated in Article 87 of the Somali Provisional Constitution” Salad posted on his Facebook account.
He accused the UAE government of masterminding the social media smear campaign.

“For foreign countries to attack his person is a mockery to our unity, dignity and pride and we shall not accept foreign countries to over step as they are looking for their own interest” he added.

Former Galmudug regional state President Abdikarim Hussein Guled shared similar sentiments.

“Farmaajo is the rightly elected President of Somalia. He deserves respect.” He posted on his Facebook account .

” We Shall not accept foreign countries to disrespect his dignity and that of the entity of the Presidency” .

http://radiodalsan.com/en/amp/somal...li-media-offensive/?__twitter_impression=true

I love it when Political rivals come together in wholesome unity. this shows how far we've come as a people. Qabilism is slowly being replaced by nationalism :salute::salute::salute:

BetterAkhlaq

Snicker la'an
Somaliland is trying to snake Somalia wallahi, to ally with foreigners? Foreigners who are enemies of the state? Disgusting move by the regional leader.

Somaliland is trying to snake Somalia wallahi, to ally with foreigners? Foreigners who are enemies of the state? Disgusting move by the regional leader.
The industries were in the South , Jowhar, Afgoye, Xamar, Kismayo etc, British Somaliland was in an impoverished state before it unified with us. Now that we're in turmoil the lot took the chance to skewer us like kebab and serve us to their masters. :bell::bell::bell::bell:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It's a regional tradition that goes at least a century back.
:siilaanyolaugh:

We are enjoying your tears s. Ugandan raping your women in mugdisho in mass. The port owned by turkey the airport owned by turkey, Kenya annexing the south the Ethiopians in the east....

Yet nationalism is alive by attacking Somaliland hahaha...

logic is indeed funny.

Somaliland is gone my friends. Me suggest you focus on how to get Swahili off your sister.

We are enjoying your tears s. Ugandan raping your women in mugdisho in mass. The port owned by turkey the airport owned by turkey, Kenya annexing the south the Ethiopians in the east....

logic is indeed funny.

Somaliland is gone my friends. Me suggest you focus on how to get Swahili off your sister.

Just wooooow...
First of all that's not true and you my friend are a horrible person and probably death from inside... just sit down and have a word with yourself..

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

logic is indeed funny.

You're only here because your parents couldn't fit inside the gas chamber.
:drakelaugh:

logic is indeed funny.

Free your cousins from Magafe before you talk about us you stinky bedouine

waraabe

Your superior
there is no need to snake that african colony, your own people hate each other, farmaajo's own darod in jubbaland have invited kenyan army and will use kenyan army to fight farmaajo and his community, punani land is using their women to invite foreign armies into somalia and have been doing that since amina boqor days.. soma darods are bringing foreigners into somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending