VIP
What a bunch of f*cking low IQ monkeys, debating which tribe is he

giphy.gif
Somalis are doomed for failure iyo cabiidnimo don't get surprised

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Somalis are doomed for failure iyo cabiidnimo don't get surprised

When its an obscure individual applying to become an MP, you're the first to claim "Mj success". :gucciwhat:

I've never seen a Darod kid with football talent, even the 70s and 80s generation knew it.

Sidoo kale gobolka Bari ayaa kamid ahaa gobolada aan marna saacadda garoonka Muqdisho lagu soo qorin waxaana ay ku hari jireen isreebreebka hore, waxaan xasuustaa sanadkii 1984-tiiiyada oo Togdheer ay ka reebtey ciyaaraha goolal badana ka dhaliyeen, reer Burco oo xifaaltan badnaa ay ku heesayeen ” Ma Boosaasaad ka timid Ma bari hoosaad ka timid Ma soo badi baa is tiri Ma boorkey kugu rogeen,” waxaana ay goolhayihii Gobolka bari u bixiyeen “Been boode”, kadib markii ay ka yaabeen sida uu kubadda isaga daba lalinaayo markii goolku ka dhasho.

:drakelaugh:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
When its an obscure individual applying to become an MP, you're the first to claim "Mj success". :gucciwhat:

I've never seen a Darod kid with football talent, even the 70s and 80s generation knew it.

:drakelaugh:
Warya wtf I'm not puntlander don't lie I never repped that stuff you are silly.liar

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What a bunch of f*cking low IQ monkeys, debating which tribe is he

giphy.gif

It’s for two reasons they want to brag that their related and if the person is a disgrace they want to know so they can roast that tribe

The whole thing is silly

Status
Not open for further replies.