Somali Plastic Surgeon

I was scrolling through my instagram feed and came across a promoted post by this somali surgeon in las vegas. Clicked through his profile and watched some crazy reels of him cutting off 30+ of fat and skin from some of his patients. Fascinating to watch.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
is he Mj or Habar gidir?
1669464633976.png

1669464628609.png

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ #DefundUN
Staff Member
And of course religious extremists on Twitter are attacking this man for being a plastic surgeon. They never have anything bad to say about terrorists and criminals, only attacking others when it comes to "ceeb" matters. So tiresome. It'll soon be the end of these weirdos judging everyone. They are quickly loosing relevance and an audience.

And of course religious extremists on Twitter are attacking this man for being a plastic surgeon. They never have anything bad to say about terrorists and criminals, only attacking others when it comes to "ceeb" matters. So tiresome. It'll soon be the end of these weirdos judging everyone. They are quickly loosing relevance and an audience.
Losing

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ #DefundUN
Staff Member

Yes, it's called a typo as I was typing fast. If you type "losing" in the search function, you'd find that I have spelled it correctly dozens of times over the years. Youre speaking to someone whose IQ was found to be 125 when I was 19 by an actual university psychologist, not some fake online test. Don't act like you did a gotcha.

Could you provide an actual honest, good faith rebuttal to my post or is that too much to ask from you?

Laagite

ุงู„ุฏุงุฑูˆูˆุฏูŠ
I was scrolling through my instagram feed and came across a promoted post by this somali surgeon in las vegas. Clicked through his profile and watched some crazy reels of him cutting off 30+ of fat and skin from some of his patients. Fascinating to watch.

Love seeing Somalis excel

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP

doctor should just ignore those negative comments, those doing the attacking are far from perfect and need to compensate somewhere :)

Wow amazing, I love seeing somali people succeed ! Hopefully this adeer can be an inspiration to many young somali men and women who want to get in to that field.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts