Somali pirate sentenced to 15 years for kidnapping beautiful Amanda Lindhout in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
1529337999941-1Amanda_Lindhout_speaking-1.jpeg

https://news.vice.com/en_ca/article...ut-hostage-in-somalia-gets-15-years-in-prison

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
No fucks given about the sentence. The memories of him pounding that beautiful Malab non stop for days will last forever.

Muji

VIP
Pla

Why?

Doug

Weren’t Amanda and her Australian colleague Nigel kidnaped in Mogadishu? What do you mean a pirate?

Everytime there’s a thread about a white woman in distress, we can all count on you to offer a kind word or two. How do we know these aren’t Trumped up charges, this wouldn’t be the first time a white woman lied about a brother.

Why are you always doing the bidding of cadan women, how bad is it down there in the upside down? I’m doing a reverse Rachel Dolazel for you and burning away any traces of melanin and you still haven’t slid into my DMs.

Last edited:
Apparently they were luring him to Canada for over 5 years and promised him a book deal. This dumb faraax actually called the girl who got kidnapped to try and sell her letters she wrote back to her lol

Everytime there’s a thread about a white woman in distress, we can all count on you to offer a kind word or two. How do we know these aren’t Trumped up charges, this wouldn’t be the first time a white woman lied about a brother.

Why are you always doing the bidding of cadan women, how bad is it down there in the upside down? I’m doing a reverse Rachel Dolazel for you and burning away any traces of melanin and you still haven’t slid into my DMs.

Knowles

If you see the gang-rape, beatings and loss of freedom of a woman in racial terms and the women of certain races deservedly to be abused, please, immediately swap genders and declare yourself an incel. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.