Somali people show great justices in their....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali people show great justices in their discriminatory ways. certain people expect Somalis not to be racist to certain communities but what they don't realize is that Somali are racist to each other, which is confusing. in this itself there is great admiration because you can't categorize them as self haters, if they hate everyone. for example Genghis khan killed people in horrifying fashion but he did that to everyone. racism is disgusting act ,but if you are willing to do it do in respectable manner and be racist to everyone.

Somali people show great justices in their discriminatory ways. certain people expect Somalis not to be racist to certain communities but what they don't realize is that Somali are racist to each other, which is confusing. in this itself there is great admiration because you can't categorize them as self haters, if they hate everyone. for example Genghis khan killed people in horrifying fashion but he did that to everyone. racism is disgusting act ,but if you are willing to do it do in respectable manner and be racist to everyone.

The logic of a 68 IQ. Latch on to the most destructive trait of your group and see it as a virtue. Nice.

The logic of a 68 IQ. Latch on to the most destructive trait of your group and see it as a virtue. Nice.
you have to find virtue in every little thing even in most heinous acts. the only reason i am dropping this low is to find redeeming quality in my people so i don't lose hope in them

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read in my life.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
you have to find virtue in every little thing even in most heinous acts. the only reason i am dropping this low is to find redeeming quality in my people so i don't lose hope in them
lol. what a fucking joke u are fam.
:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.