Somali parents

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
this is a uniquely elder/ back home mentality.

the suprising thing is, a lot of somali men have taken on this discreet nature of romance. they only love loudly in private, and like to keep things PG and orderly in public. somali women however have been infiltrated by the western seed, eg. rom-com movies, seeing other girls around them experiences' and so when it comes to the superficial side of love, they want foreign stuff, like holding hands in public, kissing in weddings, even the attire has become western inspired - when have somalis wore white dresses? now its a norm.

sooner or later you will see somali couples darbisaar in public like the gaalo do. somali men need to take on their assertive roles and fight against this adoption of foreign culture

keep it cute, sweet and private.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Another thing thats weird is my cousin was pregnant and her baby bump was clearly showing my grandmother says nayaa xishoo is astuur

Royalflush

novacane

the suprising thing is, a lot of somali men have taken on this discreet nature of romance. they only love loudly in private, and like to keep things PG and orderly in public. somali women however have been infiltrated by the western seed, eg. rom-com movies, seeing other girls around them experiences' and so when it comes to the superficial side of love, they want foreign stuff, like holding hands in public, kissing in weddings, even the attire has become western inspired - when have somalis wore white dresses? now its a norm.

sooner or later you will see somali couples darbisaar in public like the gaalo do. somali men need to take on their assertive roles and fight against this adoption of foreign culture

A western naag advocating for the return of the patriarch, have we met:diddyass:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I think a lot of you are confused maybe I haven’t explained what I said clearly. When I say affection you think I mean fucking each other in public and snogging each other’s faces off???? No that’s not what I meant :bell: I knew I shouldn’t of made a thread on this. Clearly some are still living in the 1800s with this everything is ceeb mentality. Next you will to tell me that looking in each others eyes waa in laga xiishoodo

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Its too late

image (1).jpeg

download.jpeg-4.jpg

FB_IMG_1578367701201.jpg

3CC54546-6B21-4D00-A889-3FFD2F1A80D2.jpeg

They literally don't show an ounce of love for each other yet somehow every year it's a new baby.

You don't need to love each other to make babies. Many older Somali couples live in miserable, loveless marriages for the sake of having kids, for status in the community, etc. I'd say less than a third of older Somali marriages are happy.

Alluring

Sayonara
You don't need to love each other to make babies. Many older Somali couples live in miserable, loveless marriages for the sake of having kids, for status in the community, etc. I'd say less than a third of older Somali marriages are happy.
True, all you need is desire and a bedroom.

I prefer it that way along as they love each other. Something about being all over each makes me uncomfortable keep it in the bed room. Public Affection doesn't always equate genuine interest. Its cultural so as long hooyo and abo don't abuse your ass stay away from their love life.

I agree it sucks! Why suffer? Life is too short for that.

Trending

Latest posts