Somali parents singing to their kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautyful family singing and having fun.

You can follow their channel on youtube, they have one its called @thejeylanifamily

There is not alot of full somali (somali speaking) families in youtube so its nice to see them.

Note: this is a positive post dont derail it with your racist posts.

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
Masha Allah beautiful family
Their singing is nice but i dont understand it. Are they speaking af maay?

At least they are affectionate with their kids. Geeljires rarely give hugs. :cosbyhmm:
BF93430E-D2D3-4ADB-9841-87539B0D1250-1619-000003ECB3B66E62.jpeg

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The cutest thing I have seen all week, I have no idea what they are saying but it's catchy lol

The cutest thing I have seen all week, I have no idea what they are saying but it's catchy lol

' fatima hooy fatima, fuut door ma' aamasoo, fuutkii aawkeed keenoo, ki da'daaradaase' : fatima maraq/suugo dooro/digaag ma cuneyso, waxey cuneysaa maraqi aabaheed keeno.

'Fatima wont eat chicken soup, she will the soup her father brings her.'

ngl I was looking for that one nigga to derail this with his racist comments.. I have f' up sense of humor lmaoo:mjswag:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The Bantu womb is the deadliest weapon in Africa.

It has wiped out countless civilizations

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
:susp:Why must your thoughts always turn to the horizontal niko? This is totally asexual.

The only limiting factor of the Bantu war machine is the 9 months it takes to incubate the future soldier.

Even more worryingly, the baby factory has the capacity to fabricate another baby factory that will be operational in roughly 12-15 years.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The only limiting factor of the Bantu war machine is the 9 months it takes to incubate the future soldier.

Even more worryingly, the baby factory has the capacity to fabricate another baby factory that will be operational in roughly 12-15 years.

:damn: In Africa, they don't hit puberty until 16. What happened? There is no bovine growth hormone.

I thought, these miskeens just knew how to dance. I didn't anticipate they would be bumping uglies and deploying pygmy-sized soilders straight out of the gate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts