Somali parents ruining their kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How come her sorry excuse of parents tell her to do gabay about Somalis suffering all over the world?

There's no Muslim ummah, everyone for themselves. Palestine don't care about Somalis.

I'm angry damnit.

P.s

I didn't understand half of what she said. But I'm still angry.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
No love for the holy land @Reiko?
Yes there's love but charity also starts from home, Somalis are being tortured, killed and suffering all over the world, and this child's parents think it's okay to do this, Saudia Arabia is richer than Somalia, so is Emirates, Malaysia! Pakistan and you don't see their 9 year olds being used like this, for God's sakes she's a child.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Wow mashallah that young girl is so gifted and I am never disappointed with anyone standing up to injustice :)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How come her sorry excuse of parents tell her to do gabay about Somalis suffering all over the world?

There's no Muslim ummah, everyone for themselves. Palestine don't care about Somalis.

I'm angry damnit.

P.s

I didn't understand half of what she said. But I'm still angry.
What's sad in my opinion is that if she would talk about how Somalis suffer poverty, how we kill one another how qabyalad destroys us

Nobody would listen to her

What's sad in my opinion is that if she would talk about how Somalis suffer poverty, how we kill one another how qabyalad destroys us

Nobody would listen to her

this girl should really be speaking of Unity at home, and end to violence. we should look after our own first, then worry about others. Seriously, our people are in far worse situation then Palestine.. We got every crisis under the sun in Somalia.. Why doesn't her parents advocate the end of qabil, or how our brothers/sisters are starving, and lack of support, and security.. Al-kebab stealing there children drugging them up etc..

Listen, even if Jerusalem was the capital of isreal, nothing going to change.. the mosque will still be there, people will still pray and life will carry on..
I really wish my people, would distance themselves from arabs, or atleast take a 20year timeout period...

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
this girl should really be speaking of Unity at home, and end to violence. we should look after our own first, then worry about others. Seriously, our people are in far worse situation then Palestine.. We got every crisis under the sun in Somalia.. Why doesn't her parents advocate the end of qabil, or how our brothers/sisters are starving, and lack of support, and security.. Al-kebab stealing there children drugging them up etc..

Listen, even if Jerusalem was the capital of isreal, nothing going to change.. the mosque will still be there, people will still pray and life will carry on..
I really wish my people, would distance themselves from arabs, or atleast take a 20year timeout period...
We can't really blame Arabs Somalis are soo distanced from one another to the point they point finger and laugh at each other

The only ones who can fix Somalia imo are the Somalis born in the west who werent raised to hate qabiils

That masjid is very important and shouldn't be in the hands of gaalo who want to control who can visit, it belongs to all Muslims including Somalis.

Madaxkuti

FieldMarshalMadaxkuti
Somalia first
79164210-9703-4f9f-80ef-ef3d1465d4b2.gif

This is exactly what I’ve been trying to tell my mum, she’s so invested in the Jerusalem drama and is shoving it down my younger siblings’ throats. I don’t bloody care about arabs and their lazy asses, we should focus on stabilising and rebuilding our own country instead of worrying about others.

Older somalis have arab in their DNA. Our generation is the first to say no to arabs. Hopefully our kids will give zero shit about arabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending