Somali parents exploiting their kids for money?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Anyone victim of this?

Well somalis have that mentality. I know a lady whose son had an accident and he became paralyzed. She said while he was listening, its better if u died. and later in private she told me thats why i have 5 kids, i am sure to get 2 or 3 out of the stock and the others can go bad like prostitute or homosexuals or died

Well somalis have that mentality. I know a lady whose son had an accident and he became paralyzed. She said while he was listening, its better if u died. and later in private she told me thats why i have 5 kids, i am sure to get 2 or 3 out of the stock and the others can go bad like prostitute or homosexuals or died
So evil. Kids are not live stocks omg what is wrong with people

The point of having all these kids is for them to pay back dues, basically expect 50k a year per head coming back to you, but you got to show them the ropes on how to make money
A lot of times it back fires. Thats why we have a lot crimes and addicts.wrong intentions to have kids.

i remember my mom asking me to send her money after i got my first paycheck at target

:siilaanyolaugh:
My parents took every pay check i made during the summer time. I only got 20 dollars. Some hw i couldn't get my last paycheck my parents went to the office they made big scene about me not getting the check everyone could tell they were taking my checks lol i've never felt so embarrassed.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
My parents took every pay check i made during the summer time. I only got 20 dollars. Some hw i couldn't get my last paycheck my parents went to the office they made big scene about me not getting the check everyone could tell they were taking my checks lol i've never felt so embarrassed.
Thats a total different situation than what I had imagined:damedamn:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

that lady is psychotic :susp::susp:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Thats OK. My parents also took my pay check in my teenage years. they gave me 20 dollar in the weekend. I felt proud that they could have my hard earned work money! It was a privilege!

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Thats OK. My parents also took my pay check in my teenage years. they gave me 20 dollar in the weekend. I felt proud that they could have my hard earned work money! It was a privilege!

20 dollars :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: i can just ask my dad for 50 any day:hillarybiz::hillarybiz:

Me too but looking back i feel like they could have been a bit generous lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
20 dollars :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: i can just ask my dad for 50 any day:hillarybiz::hillarybiz:

lol I was earning $250 a week, and they gave me $20 every weekend! A steal, but i love mommys pride, singing somali songs as she counted my money in the kitchen

Trending