Somali parents are delusional

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seriously have no clue what there daughter or sons do behind there back. So many of these parents use to come to our house and tease me that there sons and daughters were more successful than me. I was at a night club back in 2017, when I saw this girl I thought was muslim. She was drinking and dancing, she even came up to me and wanted me to come home with her. A week after her mother was boasting about how her daughter is a muslim, how she is a nurse and wanted to get her married.

They seriously have no clue what there daughter or sons do behind there back. So many of these parents use to come to our house and tease me that there sons and daughters were more successful than me. I was at a night club back in 2017, when I saw this girl I thought was muslim. She was drinking and dancing, she even came up to me and wanted me to come home with her. A week after her mother was boasting about how her daughter is a muslim, how she is a nurse and wanted to get her married.
I'm not allowed to get outside of my home bro. Im having it tough rer mudug mom's mom strict ass hell

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Starts of by generalization of Somali parents, seconds with personal experience/story of his parents

What a way to go and generalize!

Starts of by generalization of Somali parents, seconds with personal experience/story of his parents

What a way to go and generalize!
not a generlzation its a fact I can't even count how many times somali mothers would come to our house and boast about there kids

there is truth to this, also when your parents compare you to someone else thinking they are good when that's not the case:bell:

Who gives a f*ck if she drinks or dances? She is probably just a muslim in name like most somalis raised in the west, a somali guy can do just about anything and nobody bats an eye. Let her have fun isn't like she's a drug dealer or being a prostitute, educated people want to let off steam too.

Kratos

Sonder
there is truth to this, also when your parents compare you to someone else thinking they are good when that's not the case:bell:
My mum always does that. The funny thing is that her friends compliment her and say "mashallah, your sons have so much adaab and they are so well raised" but at home she tells us we are khasaaros and she compliments other people's sons :ftw9nwa:

My mum always does that. The funny thing is that her friends compliment her and say "mashallah, your sons have so much adaab and they are so well raised" but at home she tells us we are khasaaros and she compliments other people's sons :ftw9nwa:
yup that's typical somali moms, I swear its almost like they are all the same:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending