somali owned oil company start construction on the tallest building in africa

:snoop: what they gonna do when they get kicked out like the jews in Germany..or like Asian expulsion in Uganda.

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why are Somali billionaires not investing back home but in foreign countries instead? :drakewtf:

They're afraid that if they invest 220$ million in somalia, the place will get robbed and/or destroyed before they even make that money back. I don't blame them. At least when they're investing in there in a few years they'll have made back triple the amount it cost to build the building and have more to help back in Somalia. I doubt they will since they're businessmen, they made it far through selfishness. Will only help Somalia when they see it as a good business opportuniity

They're afraid that if they invest 220$ million in somalia, the place will get robbed and/or destroyed before they even make that money back. I don't blame them. At least when they're investing in there in a few years they'll have made back triple the amount it cost to build the building and have more to help back in Somalia. I doubt they will since they're businessmen, they made it far through selfishness. Will only help Somalia when they see it as a good business opportuniity

I agree, Its also good to have Rich Somalis in the Diaspora World.

Large scale projects like this are backed up by loans, they don't front their own cash.
Walahi you are smart. I always thought they put their cash in construction but, the truth is some are cash and majority are loans.
Lol even billionaires have massive debt on them.
I rather be a millionaire that makes 20 to 30 thousand a month with no debt.
What a relief :samwelcome:

Trending