Somali online community

Chillin

Farxiyo fiska’s body guard
I remember when covid hit in 2020 I started to see videos, comment sections, twitter posts etc about Somalis bickering about things like Jae deen, blm xalimos, “definition of Madow”, etc. every argument pre pandemic that I saw was more softer things like mehr, marriage, Ana arab dialogue. I downloaded club house and I only saw more awful shit then troll started to get popular and they went on a rampage on twitter and tiktok cursing women labeling dark skin Somali women as Shia. And then the one page “outofcontextsomali” started posting some of the most insane shit like the Somali girl who was on a court show and her madow bf said he was using as a side piece for his hijabi fetish, the jawahir girl getting embarrassed on too hot to handle. Im pretty sure those two were within the same week. Holistic man was also starting to blow up. and this shit is still going like the Moroccan shit, daily ethnicity wars with the whole African subcontinent,etc. I also remember when a harari makeup artist married a Madow the whole comments where flooded with Somali niggas saying shit like “how dare you” like wtf do we got to do with that 💀. Main thing I’m tryna say here is what happened to our online community why is there so much weirdos. Just look at a random African diaspora like Niger or Guinea I never seen them niggas going crazy on the internet why does it have to be us? I also peeped this seems to also be the case within ethiopian and Eritrean twitter

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Never let the Somali English speaking community enter your feed. When you realise the 90% of their online demeanor is from whatever ghetto they were raised in. Its no different from the civil war days. Its all drama, fighting and uncivilised behaviour. Zero class

I make Dua for my people everyday wallahi that we just stop going viral all the time . Inshallah that Dua comes to be accepted and these problems will be the hardships of the past

pinkyandthebrain

Lander and proud
VIP
Something very sinister and dark js happening to the Somali community. These trolls came out of nowhere 2 years ago and turned everyone against us. How were we praised for our looks in 2022 to now being mocked for our looks. How did it happen so fast? we were literally on the comeup.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
Something very sinister and dark js happening to the Somali community. These trolls came out of nowhere 2 years ago and turned everyone against us. How were we praised for our looks in 2022 to now being mocked for our looks. How did it happen so fast? we were literally on the comeup.
Lmaooo. It’s sihir.

Trending

Latest posts