Somali niqabi girls have a stylish Niqabi equipment that makes her look like Dark Vader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

216johnson1.jpg

Start at the 30 sec

Last edited:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Lookd like Darth Vader, if anything this particular clothing draws more attention stupid brainwashed fool she is. The hijab is offensive enough but this ...

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Lookd like Darth Vader, if anything this particular clothing draws more attention stupid brainwashed fool she is. The hijab is offensive enough but this ...

You are being ridiculous now. You're nothing but a qaxaabad. Stop insulting our ways and beliefs

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
You are being ridiculous now. You're nothing but a qaxaabad. Stop insulting our ways and beliefs
What ? You condone this oppressive garment ? Ooooh we have mr big guy telling us dressing like this will not cause any attention ? When it most certainly will, I hope this poor woman is de brainwashed from thinking it's her fault she's born as a woman therefore she should cover up. And not the men who should control themselves around women, your giving the impression to non Muslims that your all rapists lol

black

live and let die.
What ? You condone this oppressive garment ? Ooooh we have mr big guy telling us dressing like this will not cause any attention ? When it most certainly will, I hope this poor woman is de brainwashed from thinking it's her fault she's born as a woman therefore she should cover up. And not the men who should control themselves around women, your giving the impression to non Muslims that your all rapists lol

Do you not get tired?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You're one to talk. I wonder when you're going to come out of the closet. You are very perverted I wouldn't put being on the DL past your ass.

Naa foorarso and then see hadaanan kugu cariirarin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts