Somali Navy Chief on Somalia's Maritime Coast and the Role of the Newly-Reconfigured Somali Navy

General Abdulhamid's speech is really reassuring the Somali people that the Somali navy will put an end to the illegal maritime resource theft and toxic waste dumping that were taking place in Somalia's maritime coast very soon. Good news indeed.

Nobody has a problem with the concept of a Somali navy. The problem is that there is no purpose having a navy when our sea is being legally robbed. Just imagine the secret deals that may also have been signed to dump toxic waste.

Military personnel can't do anything when their hands have been tied. It is clear that this navy will be nothing more than a facade unless these fraudulent governments are dealt with. Walahi, Somalis should spend as much time focusing on foreign nations robbing our seas as they did on the Somali/Kenya maritime border dispute.

Farmajos puppets are always acting like the real hero’s and I’m sure there are a lot of gullible supporters who will fall for these lies. Remember how Ethiopia massacred over sixty thousand people in Mogadishu in 06/07 and today they are farmajos biggest ally

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Abdihamid is a true hero from Puntland region, he serves his nation with honour and dignity. Yall can keep hating on him, hes the one who exposed Rooble Baahane from steaking Navy HQ property.

Abdihamid is a true hero from Puntland region, he serves his nation with honour and dignity. Yall can keep hating on him, hes the one who exposed Rooble Baahane from steaking Navy HQ property.

Geneal Abdulhamid is indeed a legend. His courageous act has prevented the PM from looting a public property. He is now moving onto saving another public resources that are looted: Somalia's maritime resources.

Geneal Abdulhamid is indeed a legend. His courageous act has prevented the PM from looting a public property. He is now moving onto saving another public resources that are looted: Somalia's maritime resources.

War Palestinian go and fix your problems in Lascanood and leave us alone.

Write about Musa Bixi looting your land. The governor of sool is from hargeysa.

Rooble is Hawiye and Mogadishu is Hawiye. How can Hawiye loot their own land?

Last edited:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

Caqli mooriyaan.

Kulaha you can loot the nation's property, so long you belong to the same tribe as me. You need to develop not the other way around.

Caqli mooriyaan.

Kulaha you can loot the nation's property, so long you belong to the same tribe as me. You need to develop not the other way around.

What nation? What Somalimo? There is no we in this equation just as Somaliland or Garoowe belongs to its people so does my land. Now how can I steal my own land?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
What nation? What Somalimo? There is no we in this equation just as Somaliland or Garoowe belongs to its people so does my land. Now how can I steal my own land?

you need help if you actually think like that. Since you are just 16, things can still change. I.e. intelligence capabilities for one.

Laascaanood's mayor is from Laascaanood, you idot.

Wtf, you can't remove a few hundred Al-Shabaab frm Mudug and Galguduud and need Puntland's help, yet have the audacity to chat shit. You have SNA, Puntland, and US air force assisting you, yet cannot remove Al-Shabaab from Mudug and Galguduud.

You have outsiders (Al-Shabaab) in your region that deny you stability and progress, and you couldn't remove them. Mooryaan reasoning is the worst in the world.

These niggas had 100 Ahlul-Sunnah taking hostage their whole region and need SNA's help to free it.

Laascaanood is under this guy and he is its son πŸ‘‡

1644713485966.jpeg