Somali national team wore Ethiopian uniform. Meanwhile SHAMIS brother in the team frm UK can't

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
speak proper Englush although he was there since he was 6 years old :hemad::mjlol::meleshame:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Somalia 0-2 Niger
Djibouti 0-6 Swaziland

:francis:

Maybe we need to use the Somali Bantus as football players on our behalf cos our baasto legs cannot compete against these dhagaxyaal.

menace

VIP
Somalia 0-2 Niger
Djibouti 0-6 Swaziland

Maybe we need to use the Somali Bantus as football players on our behalf cos our baasto legs cannot compete against these dhagaxs.
Evidently they even done worse by using an ice cream raced UK boys

S

Shamis

I think they're doing this for morale purposes. I commend them regardless of the score because this is probably the first time they've all been in the same city or continent let alone the same pitch. Next time they'll have sponsors and they can train in one place for a suitable length of time.

@menace I'm also baffled as to why they're wearing green - maybe they're all wadaads?

menace

VIP
I think they're doing this for morale purposes. I commend them regardless of the score because this is probably the first time they've all been in the same city or continent let alone the same pitch. Next time they'll have sponsors and they can train in one place for a suitable length of time.

@menace I'm also baffled as to why they're wearing green - maybe they're all wadaads?

You don't follow Football I assume..because of you did then you would've onown that's the Ethiopian national jersey ...Loool

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
L after L after L now we wearin xabashi hambo

Man f*ck this world wallahi

:mjsuitcry:

f*ck, Ethiopia is really fucking Somali's more ways than one. Previous thread and now this? :wtfdis:

I think I need a timeout from Somalispot because this is just too much for one day:snoop:

S

Shamis

You don't follow Football I assume..because of you did then you would've onown that's the Ethiopian national jersey ...Loool
So by 'his country' he means Ethiopia? Or is he too poor to take a blue jersey to a printing shop? What exactly is going on here menace - I'm so lost.

Apollo

VIP
L after L after L now we wearin xabashi hambo

Man f*ck this world wallahi

:mjsuitcry:
gnHvt.jpg

Bielsa

VIP
Last time I checked our world ranking it was shameful. I wonder how bad it is now :O27GWRK:

Out of 208 countries we are joint number 203 with Mongolia.

Eritrea is 202.

Djibouti 206 - only Bahamas and Antigua are below them.

Bielsa

VIP
So by 'his country' he means Ethiopia? Or is he too poor to take a blue jersey to a printing shop? What exactly is going on here menace - I'm so lost.

I'm assuming we are too gaajo to have our own blue jerseys. And instead we are using Ethiopian national colours.

It's raining Ls walahi.

S

Shamis

I'm assuming we are too gaajo to have our own blue jerseys. And instead we are using Ethiopian national colours.

It's raining Ls walahi.

A blue jersey costs like €6 - lets start a fund. I'm serious because this is beyond gaajo, its full blown abaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending