Somali mother searching for her long lost son in Canada

I love this channel. He helps people search for lost family members. This time a mother is looking for her son who her husband took from Africa to Canada and when he passed away, the eedo took him in. She says they never let her have contact with her son. He supposedly lives in Ottawa and his photo and name are listed. He is Isaaq Habar Yonis. Ottawa people help her find her son.

XalimosVeryOwn

Timothée Chalamet
Acudubillah. What is going on with our community?? Fathers taking their children away from their moms, what?

And I hope she finds her son! Every person needs their mom, and I hope that when she finds him that he is open to reconcile. Wishing her the best luck ❤️.

Acudubillah. What is going on with our community?? Fathers taking their children away from their moms, what?

And I hope she finds her son! Every person needs their mom, and I hope that when she finds him that he is open to reconcile. Wishing her the best luck ❤️.
It’s possible he took him from her for a better life when he got a line to Canada. But he should have kept the boy in contact with his mother