Somali moms!❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
Hooyo will talk shit in front of your face, but behind your back she will praise, defend, and talk highly of you in front of other people
:banderas:
God bless our Hooyos❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hooyo will talk shit in front of your face, but behind your back she will praise, defend, and talk highly of you in front of other people
God bless our Hooyos❤️❤️❤️❤️
I love our mothers! they are so great and i plan on being a better son in the coming years. All them years when you used to get angry at your hooyo for doing things you didn't understand at the time and then when you grow older you realise that they were just trying to protect you. The amount of sacrifices mothers make elevates them to a high status on this earth.

Hang your heads in shame if you ever got mad at your mother for something and now that your older realise that she was always right and had your best interest at heart.

:kendrickcry::mjcry::meleshame:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My Hooyo macaan has never insulted us Infront of our faces, she has raised us in a respectful and loving manner, I've never once heard my mom curse at anyone. Wallahi she would disown me if she knew how much I cursed on sspot. God forgive me..

Somali mothers are the backbone of our culture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts